Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR easter eggs

dprijadi
04.30.2012 , 10:51 AM | #1
how many easter eggs you found in SWTOR with reference to either star wars movies or to other stuff?

- i find a wookie playing a game with a disarmed protocol droid, and i do mean dis-armed, both droid arms are on the table. a reference of star wars episode 4 when han solo warn artoo to let wookie win the chess match

- alien dancing and shaking head and behaving obnoxiously , reference to SNL skit 'night at roxbury'

- a greedo type alien talking to a smuggler type alien named Han Duo

anyone else see funny stuff in swtor? i thought i saw George Lucas cameo in Balmorra (young lucas not old fat one)

Muertepk
04.30.2012 , 11:19 AM | #2
i think you look into things too much.

but on a star ship there is the BH scene from the movies where darth vader is sending them out to search for the heroes.

there are literally hundreds of star wars references and web sites full of eggs and lists and locations.

any one interested in finding out more can google swtor easter eggs

Chessrook
04.30.2012 , 11:33 AM | #3
To get one Datacron, you need to jump into an incinerator, then choose a code to open the energy door to get out. The correct code? 326-3827. The number of the Trash Compactor unit that Luke and Crew were trapped in in the Death Star.

DeadOnArival
05.15.2012 , 05:01 PM | #4
Easter Eggs are everywhere. We need to try to consolidate all the different threads so we can have alot of these different find together.

Here is one I found - A long time ago after IV came out a video game came out that used line graphics and you flew your tie-fighter to blow up the death star. I found this graphic showing you flying through the trench (circled)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/29/eastereggy.jpg/
We may cry, Peace, Peace-- but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

patjd
05.15.2012 , 05:06 PM | #5
I forget where but there is a reference to Worf from Star Trek.

One of the docking stations is call Adamas station. BSG ref.

DeadOnArival
05.15.2012 , 05:17 PM | #6
I'm looking through other threads and posting the quotes of other eggs found

Quote: Originally Posted by KahnyaGnorc View Post
The renegade Sith Lord on Dromund Kaas were creating the Cybermen . . . I just wondered where the Doctor was...

On one quest near the temple on Dromund Kaas, my Sith Inquisitor had a retort "Perhaps you dug too deep." (but no Balrog to be found . . . yet)
Quote: Originally Posted by Gorzh View Post
In the Republic spaceport on Tatooine, near the entrance/exit(depending on how you view it!) there's an robot called "N0-HX", which means: no hacks.

Not sure if it's intentional or not, but sure made me giggle!
Quote: Originally Posted by Uluain View Post
Little things you noticed along the way - share them here.

Remember to use "spoiler" tags around anything plot-revealing.

Tatooine - As you approach the planet landing your starship, you can see the settlements marked by lights on the night side of the planet. The lights are actually those of North and South America, as seen from space.
Quote: Originally Posted by JonDaZwon View Post
While doing the Mission "Sith In The Ruins" on Alderaan, I noticed a Sith Lord at the end named "Ar'al Tforc" I said the name in chat and someone pointed out that it was Lara Croft backwords. Not sure if this has been pointed out, but it was quite amusing.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c8..._15_212700.jpg
IGN - Has a list of Easter eggs as well - http://www.ign.com/wikis/star-wars-t...ic/Easter_Eggs
We may cry, Peace, Peace-- but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Drudenfusz
05.15.2012 , 05:43 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by DeadOnArival View Post
IGN - Has a list of Easter eggs as well - http://www.ign.com/wikis/star-wars-t...ic/Easter_Eggs
All the references to the Star Wars movies are on Imperial side... wonder why... maybe BioWare tries to tell us they like the empire more... not that this would surprise anyone.
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Gwenya - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Jedi Shadow on Jar'Kai Sword
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

Eszi
05.15.2012 , 05:46 PM | #8
In the Esseles, there's an npc named "plex", which is a reference to eve online.

dazednconfuzed
05.16.2012 , 06:00 AM | #9
Running around the fleet (and anywher eI think, for that matter), you will occasionally hear droids whistling the theme tune to Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
Jedi Master Kai'sinn. Not only evil hides in the shadows.
Jedi Master Tzathali. Korriban/Tython Exchange Program.
Major Dulne. Nothing will stop Havoc Squad, Sir.

Varium
05.16.2012 , 12:48 PM | #10
I'm suprised that nobody has noticed this but there is 2 soldiers talking on Republic Balmorra (first zone for Republic) and the other one is commenting how he feels like he has swallon a egg and the other one tells him to stop whining to which he comments how he also feels like something was bursting from his stomach. Obvious Alien refrence.