Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tip: Visit your legacy vendor

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Tip: Visit your legacy vendor

KekoSplit
04.30.2012 , 12:54 AM | #1
I've received many whispers saying how cool my level 17 Marauder looks.
Exalted, legacy level 20 gear. No tokens needed, just credits. A lot of credits. 1-1.5 mil. or so.

You can dress up your character from level 1 if you want, although the gear will be empty - no armoring, mod or enhancement.

Many people missed the fact that you don't need ANYTHING to buy that gear except credits, and they probably didn't preview it on their character. It really looks AWESOME.
Many didn't even visit a legacy vendor.

Do it. And bring some cash.

Sindorin
04.30.2012 , 12:59 AM | #2
Where is the vendor at? Also, WTH do you do with the unassembled legacy thing we got?

Mâléficent - Sentinel

Sindorin - Assassin

ConradLionhart
04.30.2012 , 01:01 AM | #3
Is it an orange item that you can use till 50?
Level 50 Jedi Guardian

Expanded Companion System
http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...6&postcount=28

OmegaMayhem
04.30.2012 , 01:04 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Sindorin View Post
Where is the vendor at? Also, WTH do you do with the unassembled legacy thing we got?
The legacy vendors are just outside the market in Kaas city... that's for Empire.

Sorry, no clue where the Republic one is.

Cerion
04.30.2012 , 01:08 AM | #5
For Republic the vendors are outside the Senate tower, near the stairs going down to the vendors and GTN.

Some of the gear looks good. Some of it, not so much.
Good will always triumph because Evil is lazy.

CreedEto
04.30.2012 , 01:10 AM | #6
Jedi Knight stuff looks good, and I thought you have to be level 20 for exalted gear?

hippiechick
04.30.2012 , 01:13 AM | #7
The Republic legacy vendor can be found on Coruscant (Master Khovari) in the Senate Commercial District:
If at first you don't succeed...
then skydiving isn't for you.

GhostDrone
04.30.2012 , 01:23 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by CreedEto View Post
Jedi Knight stuff looks good, and I thought you have to be level 20 for exalted gear?
Legacy Level 20, yes.

All Orange gear from the Legacy vendor require NO player level (Unmodded, of course). Just a legacy level.

I dressed my Assassin up in the Exalted orange set since level 1, i felt like a unique snowflake.

Spawn_of_Santa
04.30.2012 , 01:26 AM | #9
An excellent tip, Keko.

I only heard about the Legacy vendor a few days ago (I try to keep up with what's going on in the game but some things get by me) & was stoked to see he had an orange belt that only required a Legacy level of 10 (if I remember right). The belt on my 50 Marauder was the only piece of gear I had that wasn't orange so I was very happy to "discover" this vendor.

It was pretty cheap too.

So yeah, visit your Legacy vendor. Good stuff.
I like my women like I like my coffee: Strong, bitter & hand-picked by some guy in Colombia.

Sambril
04.30.2012 , 01:29 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by CreedEto View Post
You need legacy level 10 for renowned, 20 for exalted. There is no character level requirement on it - that is determined by the mods you fit.

Edit: Ninjaed.