Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looting Mega Raids

Sparkin
12.17.2011 , 04:08 PM | #1
This is for the attention of any developer. I would really like you to take this on board as it has given us some challenges.

I am a lowly member of "The Older Gamers" on Jek Jek Tar Server. We organised a raid to take down the World Boss on Corusant. We killed him.

The problem that we had was that we were not able to roll for the loot as individuals. /roll or /roll 100 or /dice or anything didnt work.

I think the developers are doing a great job. This is one of the issues I hope you can sort out very quickly as with a guild of over 1000 Older Gamers it would be good to have a decent mechanism to prevent arguements happening over loot.

We will be organising raids and the raid leaders will be deciding the exact loot rules for each group. It will help us to have a /roll facility.

Thanks Gentleman and Ladies,

All my best

Sparkin

SabreDuck
12.18.2011 , 05:02 AM | #2
Greetings Developers

I to am a member of TOG, and have been in MMO's for quite some time, names shall be withheld to maintain my reputation, lol.

This manual /roll is a basic tool used in raids to make life easier. TOG will be having multiple raids and this would be a greatly appreciated function.

Regards

Sabreduck
TOG|DarkDuck

DraggonWolf
12.18.2011 , 05:04 AM | #3
+1 This issue does need to be looked at. Also from The Older Gamers.

Thank you developers for all the hard work, keep it up.

Infrasound
12.18.2011 , 05:05 AM | #4
/signed :>

scyman
12.18.2011 , 05:07 AM | #5
+1 This is an issue that should be dealt with as soon as possible.

Bloodwrych
12.18.2011 , 05:34 AM | #6
/Signed

fatoldguy
12.18.2011 , 06:36 AM | #7
/signed
RIP Orange pixel

50 Sage, 50 Sentinel, 50 Commando, 50 Juggernaut, 50 Shadow.

Stu-Dawg
12.18.2011 , 06:52 AM | #8
/signed

Kaverael
12.18.2011 , 07:15 AM | #9
As the SWTOR Division Captain for The Older Gamers, I oversee five guilds, (3-US/Oceanic; 2-EU) on three servers, with a combined total of over 1000 players and counting.

I am pleading with you to solve this problem as quickly as possible, as I would really love to play the game, and not mediating loot disputes all day long.

"Help us Obi-Wan, you're our only hope..........."

Seaspite
12.18.2011 , 07:27 AM | #10
/signed
Seaspite
Jedi Sage
Officer, Band of Brothers