Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No registration code email from Origin yet.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
No registration code email from Origin yet.

Malthivarius
12.17.2011 , 04:08 PM | #1
Apologies if this has been answered somewhere already...I couldn't find a thread in regards to this and the search function still seems to be down.

I was expecting to receive my registration code for my digital preorder on Friday the 16th, however, it hasn't arrived yet. I know it's necessary to play once the 20th (or the 22nd considering the new grace period) hits so I wanted to make sure I had it in asap.

I understand that there was a huge influx of preorders this month so it wouldn't surprise me if the emails are slow to get to absolutely everyone, so long as we all know that we'll have them in time.

In case it matters, I live in Alberta, Canada. I, myself, did not input the preorder, it was a gift. However, I figured the person who DID input it would likely get mine as we but he hasn't received theirs either as well as another friend of ours up here. I'm not overly concerned and I know this is a crazy busy time for you all so no worries if things are behind schedule.

Thanks for your time and all your hard work! The game is great and we appreciate it!
Decembros

MoonsLightV
12.17.2011 , 04:10 PM | #2
Have this same problem, only I preordered the game for my girlfriends father. He never received the confirmation e-mail with the code. Currently on hold with customer service, if i ever get through, but I suggest e-mail support you have a better chance of getting through to them that way

Raita
12.17.2011 , 04:13 PM | #3
You're not the only one facing this problem. I also created one thread about this issue

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=42127

Malthivarius
12.17.2011 , 06:06 PM | #4
Update!

Mine just game in so they're just trying to catch up. If anyone else is having this problem just wait, it should come up.
Decembros

Raita
12.17.2011 , 08:28 PM | #5
I haven't still received anything.

Patience you must learn, yes?

Raita
12.18.2011 , 01:02 AM | #6
*bump*

highlands
12.18.2011 , 01:08 AM | #7
did you guys order the digital or standard? I ordered standard and still no news on whether the dvd has shipped, and the origin client i have installed only shows the preorder code.

Raita
12.18.2011 , 01:14 AM | #8
I ordered standard digital edition.

I found this recently https://twitter.com/#!/origin_EA
There seems to be delays in those emails. Nothing to worry about, I hope.

ChaosCalling
12.18.2011 , 01:17 AM | #9
I got mine late this afternoon. It'll show, no worries.

MainMan
12.18.2011 , 01:23 AM | #10
I haven't gotten anything, I preordered July 21.