★★ Lion V - Scoundrel PvP Series ★★

Populism

Lion V will be the last in the Lion series for a little while, as I'm trying to work on the tutorials I've been promising some people for quite some time!

This is my only not hastily made video into which I've put effort as far as editing is concerned. I changed the track list to instrumental stuff because it's license free and people can watch it on their mobile devices and stuff, which is apparently a big deal.

If you're unfamiliar with the series, I'd recommend starting here, it's probably the most polished or fun to watch to date... though I am partial to III.

Hope you guys enjoy.

edit: forgot the link lol

Edited by Populism

i liked IV better

it actually looked like you posted a video.not just cut and pasted the footage of you steamrolling people

on a unrelated note though,how do you get those bars at the bottom of your screen by the main hotbar.cuz i could find the ones on the side of your screen on the interface editor but i couldnt find the ones on the bottom for the sides

Edited by CrunkShizzle

Just wanted to add that I love your videos Lion! I've posted a recommendation over in a post in the Shadow forums, but I think you and Shinarika need to make a duo video. I always look for you in her videos and her in your videos. Great team! ;)

I changed the track list to instrumental stuff because it's license free and people can watch it on their mobile devices and stuff, which is apparently a big deal.

It is to me! Is that why it's not available on mobile devices sometimes? I always figured that it had to do with the video type. That's good to know for the future. =)

Awesome video with some impressive crits. Kind of makes me want to go back to full concealment again, but my hybrid build is entertaining in a different way. I'll be looking forward to Lion VI but this'll hold me over until then!

Edited by Kaijan

Only Vid I can watch is V. The rest are unavailable in Germany due to copyright stuff :(

If you are using Firefox, search for the ProxTube Addon :sy_bank:

Would be a shame to miss I-IV ;)