Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Best Way to Find People to Play SWTOR With!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
The Best Way to Find People to Play SWTOR With!

Darth_Zeppelin
04.28.2012 , 12:36 PM | #1
Hey, guys and gals, sorry if Iím not supposed to post this in here, but I thought Iíd share a FREE website I had designed to help people that play SWTOR, and other games, find each other in order to play together. Games include online games of all types, table top RPGs, collectable card games, board games, and other types of multi-player games. It will be completely searchable so you can find the exact player type or guild type that youíre looking for. Right now, it is available for early sign up so you can reserve your membership name (Gamer Name) and gain early access in order to set up all or some of the 4 profiles that will be available to you. For more information and to sign up, please check out the site! http://www.gamerseekinggamer.com or on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gamerseekinggamer

MODS: This is a legit, free site that players of SWTOR can use to recruit guild members, find a guild to play with, or simply find other players with similar play styles to play your game together. It is not a dating site. I would greatly appreciate it if you donít delete this post. If you have questions, please PM me and I will follow up accordingly.

Thank you everyone!

-Darth to the Zeppelin
My Online Gamer Profile!

Gamer Seeking Gamer: Find other gamers to play all types of multi-player games with, including SWTOR! On Facebook and Twitter!

Darth_Zeppelin
04.28.2012 , 06:09 PM | #2
Thank you, mods, for moving this to a more appropriate location and not deleting it!

I hope people find it useful. I've worked hard to make it so!

-DZ
My Online Gamer Profile!

Gamer Seeking Gamer: Find other gamers to play all types of multi-player games with, including SWTOR! On Facebook and Twitter!

Darth_Zeppelin
01.01.2013 , 10:34 PM | #3
Just a quick update. Gamer Seeking Gamer is live and available to use! The database is small right now, so you won't get a lot of matches when you search, but the more people that join, the more matches we'll start to get! I would appreciate the help of the SWTOR community in being a building block to what I hope will become the next great thing for gamers of all types. The info is in my signature and I invite you to stop by and check it out. If you like what you see, sign up and help build the user base so people can start getting matches. It's a great place for guilds to recruit, too!

So, please, give it a look. May the Force be with you. Any questions, ask here or send me a private message. Feedback is very welcomed!

Thank you!

-DZ

And once again, thank you, MODS for keeping this thread open. I appreciate it.
My Online Gamer Profile!