Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Cannon Character Classes


Nydus's Avatar


Nydus
04.30.2012 , 08:54 AM | #21
Quote:
Republic Side
Luke Skywalker: Jedi Guardian
Yoda: Jedi Sage
Mace Windu: Jedi Guardian
I always thought Luke Skywalker was the epitome of a Consular. Beyond the symbolic (the first time he makes his own lightsaber he picks a green crystal), he always attempts to negotiate his way out of trouble and ends up saving the galaxy by surrendering himself and reaching out to Vader.

I don't think he is far enough along by the end of the series to have picked his advanced class . He just BECAME a jedi after-all .

- Arcada
The Arcada Legacy (Ebon Hawk)
Ord'os (Lvl.55 Sorcerer), Naresa (Lvl.53 Operative), Jagrafess (Lvl.19 Marauder)
Nydus (Lvl.54 Shadow), Toclafane (Lvl.27 Guardian)

kidistight's Avatar


kidistight
04.30.2012 , 09:15 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Nydus View Post
I always thought Luke Skywalker was the epitome of a Consular. Beyond the symbolic (the first time he makes his own lightsaber he picks a green crystal), he always attempts to negotiate his way out of trouble and ends up saving the galaxy by surrendering himself and reaching out to Vader.

I don't think he is far enough along by the end of the series to have picked his advanced class . He just BECAME a jedi after-all .

- Arcada
Yeah I could see that he wanted to bargain with Jabba as opposed to going in swinging his lightsaber. Then again he did kill possibly incapacitate the guards on his way to Jabba. Darn it then he lowered his lightsaber when he was fighting his dad the second time and when he fought the emperor he threw away his saber. Counsular seems to be what he leans more towards.

Captain_Zone's Avatar


Captain_Zone
04.30.2012 , 09:41 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by kidistight View Post
Yeah I could see that he wanted to bargain with Jabba as opposed to going in swinging his lightsaber. Then again he did kill possibly incapacitate the guards on his way to Jabba. Darn it then he lowered his lightsaber when he was fighting his dad the second time and when he fought the emperor he threw away his saber. Counsular seems to be what he leans more towards.
Luke didn't actually fight the Emperor. He acted as a lightning rod for a few moments until Vader wised up and tossed his boss into the reactor core.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

BlueSouthPike's Avatar


BlueSouthPike
04.30.2012 , 11:36 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
Luke didn't actually fight the Emperor. He acted as a lightning rod for a few moments until Vader wised up and tossed his boss into the reactor core.
So you're saying that Luke chose Shadow as his AC and specced for Tanking?
Maybe he never opened his gear bag and found the Double-bladed Saber. That's happened to me and my friends a few times....

In all seriousness, here are my ideas on Canon Charachter classes:
-Han Solo = Scoundrel (Specced into Dirty Fighting, he's not known for Stealth. )
-Lando = Scoundrel
-Vader = Juggernaught (Definite Tank, here, at least in Return of the Jedi. In Empire he just out-leveled Luke by too much for it to matter.)
-Palpatine = Scorcerer (Lightning and Madness all the way, here.)
-Maul = Assassin (His trainer didn't offer lightning upgrades, probably kept them to himself.)
-Jango Fett = Arsenal-spec Mercenary
-Boba Fett = Powertech
-Obi-Wan = Guardian (Tank-spec, lost his fight against Vader in A New Hope because of bad gear.)
-Anakin Skywalker (Clone Wars-era) = Guardian (Tank-spec, that's why, as someone said before, the fight in Revenge of the Sith took so long.)
-Yoda = Telekinesis-spec Sage
-Mace Windu = Either a Sentinel who forgot to open his bag, or a DPS-spec Guardian
-Leia (pre-Force) = Operative/Scoundrel
-Padme = Operative/Scoundrel
-Kyle Katarn = Gunslinger-Scoundrel-Vanguard-Commando-Guardian-Sentinel-Shadow-Sage. He is all of them and more.

DarthPunitor's Avatar


DarthPunitor
04.30.2012 , 03:10 PM | #25
Jango would be a pre 1.2 merc based on his fight with obi wan (and his bending over to tracer spam) XD

Bane is interesting, I would say hes a juggernaut but a rage/tank hybrid.

Malgus-Jugg
Sidious- Obvious
Luke-Sentinel
Angral- Marauder
Etain- Like a commando/jedi hybrid
"Honor is a lie, a chain that wraps itself around those foolish enough to accept it and drags them down to defeat."
-Gauntlet of Kresh- -The Tai Legacy- -Subutai - Punitor - Machiavelli - Davikk - Orda- Guild Website - Sister Guild Site

DarthPunitor's Avatar


DarthPunitor
04.30.2012 , 03:13 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by BlueSouthPike View Post
So you're saying that Luke chose Shadow as his AC and specced for Tanking?
Maybe he never opened his gear bag and found the Double-bladed Saber. That's happened to me and my friends a few times....

In all seriousness, here are my ideas on Canon Charachter classes:
-Han Solo = Scoundrel (Specced into Dirty Fighting, he's not known for Stealth. )
-Lando = Scoundrel
-Vader = Juggernaught (Definite Tank, here, at least in Return of the Jedi. In Empire he just out-leveled Luke by too much for it to matter.)
-Palpatine = Scorcerer (Lightning and Madness all the way, here.)
-Maul = Assassin (His trainer didn't offer lightning upgrades, probably kept them to himself.)
-Jango Fett = Arsenal-spec Mercenary
-Boba Fett = Powertech
-Obi-Wan = Guardian (Tank-spec, lost his fight against Vader in A New Hope because of bad gear.)
-Anakin Skywalker (Clone Wars-era) = Guardian (Tank-spec, that's why, as someone said before, the fight in Revenge of the Sith took so long.)
-Yoda = Telekinesis-spec Sage
-Mace Windu = Either a Sentinel who forgot to open his bag, or a DPS-spec Guardian
-Leia (pre-Force) = Operative/Scoundrel
-Padme = Operative/Scoundrel
-Kyle Katarn = Gunslinger-Scoundrel-Vanguard-Commando-Guardian-Sentinel-Shadow-Sage. He is all of them and more.
lol at the maul and obi wancomments. Though i would say anakin is a sentinel who never equipped his offhand. Or a dps speccd guardian.

Windu seems more like guardian with a dps/tank hybrid. Or he's a 50 hacking to fight in the lower level bracket and his gear just makes him seem like dps.
"Honor is a lie, a chain that wraps itself around those foolish enough to accept it and drags them down to defeat."
-Gauntlet of Kresh- -The Tai Legacy- -Subutai - Punitor - Machiavelli - Davikk - Orda- Guild Website - Sister Guild Site

Charell's Avatar


Charell
04.30.2012 , 03:17 PM | #27
I think Darth Plagius is a Sith Sorcerer
Jedi Covenent: The Sohn Legacy
Charell SW, Dareo BH , Elleona SI Raliceh JC, Ellensohn RT, Le'pold SM
The Fatman: Coolestjediever JK Ebon Hawk: IA