Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bring back the old Tracer Missile

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Commando / Mercenary
Bring back the old Tracer Missile

fujeo-finel
04.28.2012 , 02:44 AM | #1
I vote to revert the animation switch and bring back the old Tracer Missile animation.

Who's with me?

Edit: At lease make it so whether or not you launch Tracer Missile from the back is dependent on what chest-peice you're wearing. Anything with a prominent Jetpack/Missile Launcher on the back (Like the Vagabond Chestguard or the Tempered Laminoid Chestguard) should launch Tracer Missile from the back.

Edit 2: Video of original animation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZQer...05C8DEA0BAE865

Guiltybydesign
04.28.2012 , 04:29 AM | #2
No......

Ehlin
04.28.2012 , 01:32 PM | #3
I personally liked it, but they wont change it back. If anything, just swap it out yourself.
50 mercenary [BODYGUARD]
50 sentinel [WATCHMAN]
Leveling Sniper, Operative, and Powertech alts.

Exzileforgotten
04.28.2012 , 02:17 PM | #4
God no it helps not paint a giant bullseye cross you guys as your crapping your pants

Fraeblood
04.28.2012 , 04:49 PM | #5
Tempted to report the OP as trolling cause it is the only way I can comprehend anyone saying that.

shegoy
04.28.2012 , 07:03 PM | #6
A large number of the merc community voiced their support for the tracer animation to be switched with fusion missile in the first place, so to that end your one of the minority sorry.
The Watchers In The Dark ( Empire, The Red Eclipse)
EvilPaddy: Sorcerer Healer
Viagrus: Operative Healer
Arsonist: Powertech DPS

StefanTOR
04.30.2012 , 08:58 AM | #7
Yeah give us the old animation back, because the new one sucks.

Yazule
04.30.2012 , 10:30 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by shegoy View Post
A large number of the merc community voiced their support for the tracer animation to be switched with fusion missile in the first place, so to that end your one of the minority sorry.
when people do not like something they QQ about it.

since the change has been made there are more people posting about not liking the change than posting that they liked it. So by your logic you are the minority.

I would welcome the change back
Remember this: Noobs have the most fun, they gain joy from things you disdain. They find value in that you find worthless. At the end of the day they have more fun per hour than any elitist I have ever known.

TroyBerg
04.30.2012 , 01:11 PM | #9
I like the new animation. I vote keep it

perpetually squatting isn't as fun as lazer sight.

Enkaizu
04.30.2012 , 01:48 PM | #10
I personally think the new animation looks wimpy compared to the old tracer animation. The old one felt like it had impact, this one just doesn't do it for me.