What classes have the best PVE DPS?

FierasElvandar

I know that the info is probably out there, but I have not been able to find legimate data describing which specs and classes put out the most dps.

I am not interested in opinions. I want actual numbers from parsing.

So far, based on our parsing, I've noticed that Marauders/Snipers/Ops/Mercs seem to be near the top, although I do not know in which order. Sorcs/Sins/Juggs/PT's seem to be in the 2nd tier.

Please provide a link to a website or actual dps parsing information.

I know that the info is probably out there, but I have not been able to find legimate data describing which specs and classes put out the most dps.

I am not interested in opinions. I want actual numbers from parsing.

So far, based on our parsing, I've noticed that Marauders/Snipers/Ops/Mercs seem to be near the top, although I do not know in which order. Sorcs/Sins/Juggs/PT's seem to be in the 2nd tier.

Please provide a link to a website or actual dps parsing information.

Even with the nerfs my gunnery commando is pulling an average of 1250 on the training dummy in my 5 minute tests (im also in rakata +) I have been able to beat our sentinel (rakata+ as well) in boss fights. I had to really fool around with the rotation i was used to though. But now that i got a handle on it, commandos are just fine in pve (dps anyway....poor poor medics....). But gear and player skill aside, sentinels are the better dps as the game currently stands.

I did 1300 dps over 9 minutes on a test dummy on my sorc yesterday and I didnt have the sniper or warrior buff. An operative was doing about 50-100 more than me in the same test with same buffs.

In our last EC run, a merc was doing about 50 more than me, and a sniper and marauder were doing about 150 more than me.

I just wanted to see if people had done same-situation comparisons of different classes.

Telling me you did 1300 dps doesnt tell me how other classes did in the same situations. I am not lookign for opinions. I am looking for numbers.

My Watchman Sentinel who just turned 50 Tuesday does more damage than my Full Rakata Sage.

Sooo, yeah, Sentinels are ridic.

They are melee, so their DPS potential is supposed to be greater than all ranged DPS.

I can't find anyone who beats the numbers from my guild in KP. I'm first or second on every fight as a sorc.

http://files1.guildlaunch.net/guild/library/250136/sorc_meters.png

Our marauders and I trade 1st/2nd every fight, so I'm looking at sorcs and maras being the best dps, but a lot of people are saying snipers are great too. I'm just not seeing results.

What spec are you?

on bosses i usually pull about 1300 to 1400 dps on my Pyrotech full 31 point PT. on the training dummy i pull about 1700. im full rakata with some blackhole mixed in Edited by droidfood

• 2 months later...