TJemegency

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, this is important, but 4 hours? O.o

Would you rather it be 15 minutes and the servers break completely going down for 10 hours to fix whatever went wrong because they didn't ensure the patch was applied correctly the first time and everything was working?

Ya I mean destroying the economy by generating millions of credits in seconds is so minor right? :rolleyes:

Clearly, it must be :rolleyes:. Seriously, I am surprised anyone even is questioning the importance of fixing something like this.

Ya I mean destroying the economy by generating millions of credits in seconds is so minor right?

There is no economy.

Maybe there would be if the 2 people exploiting spent some of this money buying things.

It certainly isnt worthy of 4 hours downtime to patch a couple items sale price. (They could flag the offending items as unsellable then fix it on tuesday, as an example).

They are under MySWTOR link at the top these days.

I hope they got the companion bug ninja-fixed too... doubt it - but who knows.

Ditto I am so freaking tired of that bug. Everyone should report that thing everytime you get off your bike...bam companion shows up bugged.

Shrug, selling an item for 2725 to a vendor and buying it back for 1 credit would take quite a while to generate millions of credits.

91 minutes to create 3 million credits @ 5 seconds per transaction.

Shrug, selling an item for 2725 to a vendor and buying it back for 1 credit would take quite a while to generate millions of credits.

Not really. Would equal about 700ish transactions for 2 mil creds which could be done very fast.

No it wouldnt. It would only take a couple hundred players to generate millions of credits in a very short amount of time. You assume only one person would do it. Once word got out everyone was doing this. hence the emergency patch.

Quote: Originally Posted by SajmanPeetee

wow didnt know about this but yea u are wayyyyyyyyyyy of i could have made a million in about 2 to 3 minets if i had known about that clicky clicky muhahahahahahahaha

Edited by TheLordMagnus

Blah. sure i hate exploits as much as the next guy but i was hoping for something a bit more substantial.

ya but this is right before the weekend when the most people will be on for the longest times... so an exploit can cause a lot more damage over a weekend than over a weekday

since I haven't seen any of the usual "LOL look how make money/xp quick" posts en mass about it maybe they are ahead of the game this time