Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unscheduled patches...

DapperDab
04.27.2012 , 01:30 AM | #1
I was making a long post but I wont. Do you guys reimburse for downtime? I think most of my experience so far has been downtime.

My friend sends me an invite. There's scheduled maintenance, no problem... I wait it out because I work from home and don't have a schedule to keep... I start playing and get hooked. almost 24 hours straight. I go to sleep and then go buy the game. Awesome.

I get my roommate to go buy the game because I am going to level with him and I'm a smooth talker and got him to drop his other game... No, you don't get to do that. Downtime. Again... Right after he patches as well. Just made his fresh new character. Eff you, no playing... Just what happened to me when I started... It's like a trend or something..

So far, most of my experience with this game is downtime... I really want to switch to this game full time. I'm trying hard to but I mean, really? Can I at least get like a full week of play time so I can at least experience the game? Right now, I just want to go back to what I was doing on my other game.

I purposely left out the name of the game, you can say what it is all you want, you'll never know.