Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

lvl 40 PvP gear

Statesguard
05.15.2012 , 01:01 AM | #11
Limit is 2000.

Y-Yorle
05.15.2012 , 04:10 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by antgeorge View Post
I know that i cannot have more than 2000 comms at a time so i was thinking to start getting the battlemaster gear like one or two pieces at a time. You see the problem is that i don't like the looks of the lvl 40 gear at all.
Sadly, you won't be able to buy BM gear until your character has a character lv (not valor lv) of 50. I was trying to buy it for my shadow earlier as well, but sadly couldn't back then because of this. xD
Valenth Guiran
Biochemist | Diplomat | Guardian
The Kestrel Minority @ The Progenitor (EU), Republic, Light RP
Heliste | Pyron | K'rdas | Elendus | Judia | Pretho | Nirav

joeypesci
05.15.2012 , 04:10 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by antgeorge View Post
I know that i cannot have more than 2000 comms at a time so i was thinking to start getting the battlemaster gear like one or two pieces at a time. You see the problem is that i don't like the looks of the lvl 40 gear at all.
As far as I'm aware you can't pick up BM gear before you're 50. Annoying but true.

iklm
05.15.2012 , 04:59 AM | #14
Hello,

With my commandations I've bought the under 50 weapons to get the expertise mods off it and put them on my orange pieces of armor and weapons. That way you get some expertise before lv 50. Lv38 I have ~60, give a tiny 1.5% damage bonus, and same in damage reduction.
Mila-el / Bruss-el / Zed-el / Moth-el
Darth Nihilus (from Atris) - République

DecanAndersen
05.16.2012 , 05:04 PM | #15
ranked warzone limit is 3500
<> The Red Eclipse <>
<> Décan <> LvL 50 <> Jedi Shadow <>
<> Decan <> LvL 50 <> Jedi Sentinel <>
<> Décán <> LvL 50 <> Jedi Guardian <>