Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

bad loot drop

peterjohndevries
04.26.2012 , 07:06 PM | #1
so what's going on? Last patch notes said that they fixed flashpoints so that they dropped group specific gear. Just finished hard mode taral V and got dropped a smuggler drop with a team made up of a guardian, sentinal, sage, and shadow

REALLY annoying BW. This is pretty BASIC stuff to get right.

ZanderSol
04.26.2012 , 09:33 PM | #2
I've only run a few HM's since 1.2 hit, all of them we're False Emp as I only need a Columi chest for the set.

Not one group has had a smuggler. We have gotten only Smuggler drops.

Not Fixed.
Galaxies-Chilastra- Zanderz(Mon Cal Ent) and Zander'So(LSJ Human)

Jedi Shadow and Imperial Operative

Itoao
04.26.2012 , 09:41 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by ZanderSol View Post
I've only run a few HM's since 1.2 hit, all of them we're False Emp as I only need a Columi chest for the set.

Not one group has had a smuggler. We have gotten only Smuggler drops.

Not Fixed.
Ran Kaon under Siege today on hard mode. Same thing. This is very frustrating. Trooper, Sage, Sentinel, Guardian and we open the last chest and get a Smuggler/Agent Helmet piece. I can only hope this is addressed in the maintenance but I am not holding my breath.
The Jekk'Jekk Tarr
XCorps.enjin.com

Karasuko
04.27.2012 , 01:11 AM | #4
I think their fix only applies to new content.
I ran LI Hm last night and it dropped pure consular gear, we had 2 in the group.
Seen a fair few people running the older stuff and getting the same pre- 1.2 drop scenario's.

Fossman
04.27.2012 , 01:15 AM | #5
Yeah this isnt fixed. Why I stopped running flashpoints. My heart cant handle wasting 30 minutes just to get freakin IA loot with no IAs in the party

teemoor
04.27.2012 , 01:39 AM | #6
I start to think they fixed it only for new pve content :S e.i. LI/EC

peterjohndevries
04.27.2012 , 08:03 AM | #7
This is TRULY absurd. This is by far the most basic element of PVE content play and they couldn't figure out
1) create loot list
2) if win, check group makeup
3) random select from table 1 filtered by list 2

It makes the flashpoints meaningless. It's hard enough for casual gamers to coordinate schedules to get 4 people to do the hard mode flashes and then you end up with virtually nothing. What's worse is they come out with an 'emergency' patch today for an economy exploit....thanks for nothing

cbowsin
04.27.2012 , 08:09 AM | #8
Reading .... is ..... fundamental.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=403398

Quote:
Flashpoints and Operations
•Hard Mode Flashpoint loot does not currently take group composition into account.
Yoda: I cannot teach him. The boy has no patience.

peterjohndevries
04.27.2012 , 08:14 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by cbowsin View Post
Reading .... is ..... fundamental.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=403398
in WHAT way is your post relevant?
1) Majority of gamers do NOT read forums - yes, believe it
2) It has nothing to do with them POSTING that it is a bug....it has to do with the fact that the bug EXISTS and they have taken so long to resolve a basic component of PVE gaming

cbowsin
04.27.2012 , 08:37 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by peterjohndevries View Post
in WHAT way is your post relevant?
1) Majority of gamers do NOT read forums - yes, believe it
2) It has nothing to do with them POSTING that it is a bug....it has to do with the fact that the bug EXISTS and they have taken so long to resolve a basic component of PVE gaming
How is it not relevant?
1) Yes, many gamers do not read the forums and MANY of those gamers do not make New Threads on the forums. However, there are a small few of them who bother not spending the time to learn anything about the game but then decide to make a new thread on something that has not only received a Dev response already but has been brought up several time by people who do read the forums.
2) 1.2 has been out for two weeks now. That is not a long time. Yes, looting is a basic component of many games, but actual coding and programming is not simple. I'm pleased you understand the logic required to accomplish such task but if you actually understood what was involved you wouldn't have made this thread.
Yoda: I cannot teach him. The boy has no patience.