Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Expansion Planets

Charell
04.29.2012 , 11:52 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by DaveMallonee View Post
They could build a whole expansion around this concept alone. Two intermingled planetary quest lines with additional content for companions (not just Bowdaar and Quyzen, I'm sure some of the other companions could also have plausible issues in the area drawn from their back stories, maybe Doc or one of the other healer companions wants to research Trandoshan regeneration or Torian is invited to join a Mandalorian Wookie pelt hunt) and classes (like maybe the Sith Inquisitor finds another use for the Trandoshan Relic he recovered on Drummond Kaas) with two new racial classes, Wookie Scout and Trandoshan Hunter, which detail from the race's perspective how they come into the war and why they choose their respective sides. Maybe we could even get an in universe explanation for why Wookies are almost never Force Sensitive through their story.

The classes themselves could combine ranged and melee skills with the advanced classes focusing on one or the other. Imagine a Wookie bezerker dual wielding ryyk blades and tearing into a Sith Juggernaut while his companion, a human Jedi Padawan saddled with the weight of carrying on the Qel Droma name, crosses sabers with Jaesa Willsaam. Or a Trandoshan hunt-master mowing down Republic invaders with a combination of his concussion rifle, claws, and traditional sword.

Yeah, that would be an awesome second expansion.
That would be such a cool expansion!!!!! i want it now
Jedi Covenent: The Sohn Legacy
Charell SW, Dareo BH , Elleona SI Raliceh JC, Ellensohn RT, Le'pold SM
The Fatman: Coolestjediever JK Ebon Hawk: IA

DarthOromin
04.29.2012 , 11:54 AM | #42
I'd love to see Ziost for the Sith Empire, and Ossus for the Republic. More planets with historical significance for either faction would be awesome. But any planet would probably be done well, so I just look forward to being surprised lol
Nothing is true; everything is permitted

MikeAWBD
04.29.2012 , 01:34 PM | #43
1. I agree with the Kashyyk/Trandosha expansion idea, maybe when they increse the level cap to 60 or something.
2. Yavin IV has to be incorparated somehow, at least a flashpoint.
3. Mon Calamari slightly over Manaan, because we have to have a water world. Probably part of the expansion stroy arc.
4. If/when they implement open space battles, a warzone or flash point to battle over the Hypori, Kuat, or Mon Calamari ship yards.
5. Ziost in some way.
6. Maybe an operation on Onderon and Dxun.
7. Mustafar because we need a volcanic planet in some way,
8. Geonosis for either a warzone or even an open world PVP
9. Chiss space. Either an operation or story arc of some sort.
10. Mandalore
11. Bothowi

Xeta
04.29.2012 , 03:36 PM | #44
Mustafar, Dantooine, Naboo, Kashyyyk, Geonosis.
Xeta - Bounty Hunter, Mercenary, Assassin, Rancor Handler, etc.
Formerly Flurry (SWG), currently Begeren Colony

<Twin Sun Mercenaries>

Charell
04.30.2012 , 06:13 AM | #45
expansion could include the 4 planets of Danttoine, Geonosis, Trandosha, and Kashyyyk. then a flashpoint on Yavin 4, and and operation on maanan

brother_wulfe
04.30.2012 , 06:28 AM | #46
Hey no one has mention Endor yet. im sure the Republic can find some good two shoes things to do there while the Empire can have a Ewok slaughter fest

Charell
04.30.2012 , 06:34 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by brother_wulfe View Post
Hey no one has mention Endor yet. im sure the Republic can find some good two shoes things to do there while the Empire can have a Ewok slaughter fest
Please no BW!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain_Zone
04.30.2012 , 09:51 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by brother_wulfe View Post
I'd rather hunt Gungans than Ewoks. Because since getting beat down by an Ewok is basically the Star Wars equivalent of being beat down by a teddy bear, I would prefer to kill, or in the case of lag/disconnect death, have been beaten down by bunnyfrogs.
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

Saseav
04.30.2012 , 10:20 AM | #49
Malachor III for the JC
Quote:
yeah yeah, blame your perverted mind on sas, just get on with explaining! I sense/smell a bad joke coming.
VIP
Lvl 50 TK Sage-Battlemaster of Slam Force

TethZayin
04.30.2012 , 06:00 PM | #50
Felucia, Ryloth, Naboo, Shili and Dantooine would be nice to explore