Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild server full?

Silveressa
12.13.2011 , 11:06 AM | #1
The server they informed my guild we had been placed on is already listed as "full" even though none of my guild mates have gotten into early launch yet?

With servers filling up so quickly how does BW plan to handle the problem of half (or more) of a guilds membership being unable to join them on the guilds server? (or is the guilds members already counted as part of that servers population even though the members haven't yet made toons on that server?)
Looking for a friendly all female character guild that's LGBT friendly? Then check out Stellaluna! (Or feel free to PM me for more info)

Silveressa
12.13.2011 , 11:20 AM | #2
Just sticking this back on top in the hopes of garnering some kind of reply from CS. (Although this will likely get buried under more "I can't get into early access ARRGH!" threads )
Looking for a friendly all female character guild that's LGBT friendly? Then check out Stellaluna! (Or feel free to PM me for more info)

Vighor
12.13.2011 , 11:22 AM | #3
guild members are probably already counted .. and you can still join full servers afaik

Beaver
12.13.2011 , 11:27 AM | #4
They can add more servers to the farm and increase space. But if they don't plan on doing it for another day or 2 I guess there is no point in them adding them in now. Plus people are still free to chose any server they desire, they are not forced onto the server that is suggested that their guild go.

If your guild server has a cool name it is likely people who aren't registered to a guild will choose the "coolest name"
My lightsaber is bigger than yours!