Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Knight Robes = Large Butt?!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight Robes = Large Butt?!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Rickems
12.21.2011 , 09:57 PM | #81
It worries me that the problem still wasn't fixed since beta.

Strayth
12.22.2011 , 12:55 AM | #82
- Removing any Force abilities from Sentinels

- No hood toggle (everyone looks the freakin' same :/ it ruins the cutscenes, they clip through a lot of stuff, meh)

- Huge Butts that don't appear on NPC wearing the same robes nor Char Preview ? That gotta be on purpose, come on.

When you also know it's the hardest class to play / level up / pvp with, you really have to think they wanted to make everyone so sick about it they would just reroll as a trooper or something, to avoid them from being too popular :/ ...

Though, while I can deal with "hardness" and lack of Force powers ( "use the.... whatever Luke, just swing your lightsaber it will do it"), I just can't stand how horrible they make me look with this horrible butt and hood that makes me a clone of every single Jedi I play with / team with / meet. :/

Let's not talk about everyone having Kira around, very plausible (why couldn't we just CREATE human companions ??? Just forced sex and body type so it doesn't mess with cutscenes and story, the lip sync and animations are not hand by hand, they are generic. It's a clever way to make it possible for the characters and hundreds of NPC. So why not the characters EVERYBODY has around :/ ... ?)

The_Anf
12.22.2011 , 03:18 PM | #83
I thought I was the only one who noticed this...

Also when not wearing robes male jedi have huge *****

SORT IT OUT BIOWARE
Solo 1
Greedo 0

The_Anf
12.22.2011 , 03:20 PM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by Strayth View Post
- Removing any Force abilities from Sentinels

- No hood toggle (everyone looks the freakin' same :/ it ruins the cutscenes, they clip through a lot of stuff, meh)

- Huge Butts that don't appear on NPC wearing the same robes nor Char Preview ? That gotta be on purpose, come on.

When you also know it's the hardest class to play / level up / pvp with, you really have to think they wanted to make everyone so sick about it they would just reroll as a trooper or something, to avoid them from being too popular :/ ...

Though, while I can deal with "hardness" and lack of Force powers ( "use the.... whatever Luke, just swing your lightsaber it will do it"), I just can't stand how horrible they make me look with this horrible butt and hood that makes me a clone of every single Jedi I play with / team with / meet. :/

Let's not talk about everyone having Kira around, very plausible (why couldn't we just CREATE human companions ??? Just forced sex and body type so it doesn't mess with cutscenes and story, the lip sync and animations are not hand by hand, they are generic. It's a clever way to make it possible for the characters and hundreds of NPC. So why not the characters EVERYBODY has around :/ ... ?)
agreed on all points
Solo 1
Greedo 0

mvilleguy
12.23.2011 , 02:00 AM | #85
I agree this big butt thing needs fixed i domt lkke my guy looking goofy really takes you out of the role playing...... And i did make a ticket about this on beta weekend hoping it would get fixed.

Not sure how they think this is acceptable please fix immediately thanks in advance

Heimdallr_SS
12.23.2011 , 04:53 AM | #86
at first when i got the robe on my jedi sentinel i didn't notice anything strange, after a couple of hours i saw that huge butt and i cannot stop thinking how ugly is that thing

Mohrdeghast
12.23.2011 , 05:24 AM | #87
I don't think it's a bug, it's just bad art. lol

I don't think it's so much your butt is big, rather, jedi seem to always be standing on some kind of updraft when they're wearing a cloak or robe.

lol

Now if they'll just fix miniature Satele...

lol

Merwanor
12.23.2011 , 05:37 AM | #88
I think the reason it is like this is how they designed the JK robes, if you look at the Consular robes, the belt used is inside the robe and the physics on the robe starts above the belt, while the JK robes has the belt outside the robe but this makes the physics start under the belt which will cause lots of clipping when running, so they had to push the robe a bit out from the body. Unfortunaly I don't know how they can fix this, because it seems like a design flawn in the body type, or at least in how the running animation works. The bad part is that there is still lots of clipping when running while wearing a JK robe.
The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.

Bigbazz
12.23.2011 , 06:04 AM | #89
Looks natural on my woman, body type 2.
iRacing, NetKar - Sim Racer.

Carousel_t
12.23.2011 , 06:45 AM | #90
It does look terrible, funny at first, but when you're level 20ish you think about making body type 3.. Don't know about women but guys got a huge butts in body type 2 when wearing robes.. looks awful.. also, puting a belt on top of the robe doesn't look that good either but it is acceptable ^_^