Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Knight Robes = Large Butt?!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Jedi Knight Robes = Large Butt?!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

notebene
04.25.2012 , 03:29 PM | #481
I have little investment in this thread, and wasn't particularly interested in reading 48 pages of Jedi's butts, but on the 'off' chance this has not been said:

"You other Jedi can't deny!"

Ok, I'll move on.
MOTD - One Giant Server - When I'll Need To Make My 'Bucket-List' List 1. I'm not having fun any more. 2. Puritans. 3. One or more characters were renamed in a server merge. 4. Something given to 'all characters on account' are not given to 'all characters on account'. 5. Design by Committee.

AethiusSake
04.27.2012 , 02:22 PM | #482
Quote: Originally Posted by notebene View Post
I have little investment in this thread, and wasn't particularly interested in reading 48 pages of Jedi's butts, but on the 'off' chance this has not been said:

"You other Jedi can't deny!"

Ok, I'll move on.
So... what you're saying is... you DO like enormous behinds...?
True focus lies between rage and serenity

saborw
04.28.2012 , 01:11 AM | #483
This is the reason I rolled a female Jedi

lironBD
04.28.2012 , 05:33 AM | #484
I've seen this topic few times and it's time to share my wisdom.. as a sith inquisitor..

"The skirt is a lie there are only pants,
*continue*
"
Europe -> The Red Ecplipse
Oracans-> Sith Pureblood Inquisitor Sorcerer

sithgreyguard
04.29.2012 , 02:49 PM | #485
49 pages of jedi robes = large butt. one question why are you looking at your male jedi's butt?

saborw
04.29.2012 , 03:08 PM | #486
Quote: Originally Posted by sithgreyguard View Post
49 pages of jedi robes = large butt. one question why are you looking at your male jedi's butt?
Well, think of it like a train wreck. You can't help but to just look at it as you drive by

male Jedi + Robes = Train Wreck. Yeah

rickyard
05.03.2012 , 08:24 PM | #487
Perhaps some of you will think it is a pointless complaint, but i am afraid that the real problem is that htey have not adapted gear in any way to different schemes of characters. i'll explain:

That robes: i think they were designed for female. Last night I saw a version that even had female chest in a male character. And instead of doing proper version for male, they simply thought they could use it as is, and so more gear for less effort, as usual in this game.

Why I fear this? Because it happens the same with certain helmets, masks, etc.

Examples: If you choose a "little" male character (got a bounty hunter) and you give him a helmet, the helmet seems ENORMOUS, so they didn't do different "sizes" they just do a helmet, and a one that really looks great with "big" or "fat" characters but that doesn't fit little ones. My bounty hunter has a perfect armour, great armoured pants, but it is a bobblehead, and the same helmet looks perfect in bigger guys. Same happens when you use some kind of masks or hats with your twi'lek (they cross the lekku as if they weren't there, or even make them dissapear) or some chests that make the beard of your pureblood sith. In fact, my crazy theory is that the work needed to make different gears for diferent kind of characters is what they definitely has made them forget the idea of extra alien races (adapt size to a wookie? they haven't adapted the bottom of the robes, what do you pretend?)

Leficartia
05.03.2012 , 10:41 PM | #488
Quote: Originally Posted by sithgreyguard View Post
Ah cause it's soo big it stands out like C3PO in the Ewok village... your eyes go to the thing that is most out of place... in the case the size of the Jedi's behind...

Iras_
05.04.2012 , 04:34 AM | #489

AethiusSake
05.07.2012 , 11:29 AM | #490
Quote: Originally Posted by Iras_ View Post
and thats from a good angle too... there are some really... butt electrifying angles that stand out ... especially with certain robes... >.<
True focus lies between rage and serenity