Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Knight Robes = Large Butt?!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight Robes = Large Butt?!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

rabidpiano
12.17.2011 , 02:49 PM | #1
Is there any word if they're going to fix the giant butt of the Jedi Knight in robes? It bulges out like some victorian era dress. Robes display normal in the item preview tab, but on the character there's a very unsightly and annoying bulge.

What does everyone think about this? It bothers me because of the indiscrepancy between the item preview and the actual character display.
"For the time that I've been given, I am what I am."

hostileseventeen
12.17.2011 , 03:00 PM | #2
I wanted to make a "full figured" woman, and everything looked good, until she turned around. She had a "shelf butt". Had to create a new toon, it bugged me too much.

MasterRequiem
12.17.2011 , 03:04 PM | #3
I have never laughed at a post so much. Thank you for posting this.
Hokey religions and glow-sticks are nothing compared to the power of beer and pie.

MasterRequiem
12.17.2011 , 03:04 PM | #4
Some people complain about imbalance, some about CC. You complain about how big your bum looks underneath the robe. Pure brilliance my friend.
Hokey religions and glow-sticks are nothing compared to the power of beer and pie.

Clemsonalum
12.17.2011 , 04:13 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterRequiem View Post
Some people complain about imbalance, some about CC. You complain about how big your bum looks underneath the robe. Pure brilliance my friend.
It is a legitimate complaint and one that is a bug. I for one cant stand it either.

Strayth
12.17.2011 , 06:24 PM | #6
Yep once you notice it it's really horrible.

It's not the "bubble ***" everybody gets, when putting a robe on, it turns into J.LO's :/ ...

Kishiko
12.17.2011 , 06:35 PM | #7
Yeah, I have noticed the bubble like backside on my Jedi Knight when he is wearing a flowing robe.I have hope it will be fixed since it looks fine in the preview window. I try not to look at him from the side for now.

Herew
12.17.2011 , 07:15 PM | #8
I agree that this is slightly annoying. Hardly my top priority for things that need fixing, but still.
Member of squadron 950A
Heru - Jedi Guardian - Bloodworthy

GLKJack
12.17.2011 , 07:19 PM | #9
This also buggs me and is very true, glad someone made a thread

theaei
12.17.2011 , 07:31 PM | #10
Yeah I agree, I got a fat *** lol. hopefully they'll fix it