Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't beat Ltn Malcovic

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Venator-Falco
12.19.2011 , 10:47 PM | #11
I also found that with T7 It wasnít looking good and swapped to Kira, also as has been said, interrupts are your friend (Though Iíll admit I hadnít started using them at this point in the game so in this case not necessary.
But Yep Kira in first, then when you get agro or she takes a dirt nap, Blow all your cooldowns and keep an eye on your health, when you get to half health or thereabouts blow a healing Kit.
Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape.
What man is a man who does not make the world better.

LagunaD
12.20.2011 , 02:53 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post
Tougher fights require you to use your abilities to interrupt the target. When you see the ability bar appear above your target, hit them with abilities that stun, push, knock down or otherwise interrupt the target to prevent them from getting their most damaging abilities off.
LOL; but at the nominal level of the quest (16), a Jedi Knight has none of those things that would be able to interrupt an Elite... (OK, Force Leap will interrupt, but you have to be 10m away to use it, which is not really a viable strat...)

I beat it pretty easily in one try on my Sentinel; I was Level 18 after doing all quests on Tython, Esseles (once) and all quests on Coruscant, so I had Force Kick but I don't remember whether I actually used it. I didn't use Call on the Force or need a Medkit, so I'm surprised people are having so much trouble with it.
Dagoreth/Shadow - Martina/Sentinel - Sandrine/Commando - Silmara/Scoundrel
Belechannas/Sage - Knox/Vanguard

Vixxa/Marauder - Niobe/Sorceror
The Harbinger

Hizoka
12.20.2011 , 03:15 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by LagunaD View Post
LOL; but at the nominal level of the quest (16), a Jedi Knight has none of those things that would be able to interrupt an Elite... (OK, Force Leap will interrupt, but you have to be 10m away to use it, which is not really a viable strat...)

I beat it pretty easily in one try on my Sentinel; I was Level 18 after doing all quests on Tython, Esseles (once) and all quests on Coruscant, so I had Force Kick but I don't remember whether I actually used it. I didn't use Call on the Force or need a Medkit, so I'm surprised people are having so much trouble with it.
if you do everything on courasant and tyton you are easily level 18