Companions daily chat

Kirothi

Hello!

Resently i realized, that after you getting 10000 affection with companions and talk all their dialogues there are no more interaction with that companion. Only thing you can do it is click on them to hear some short phrases. That makes me feel soooooo lonley, like I married a girl and there are no more themes for conversation.

I have an idea, to make companions like in Skyrim, where you able to ask your wife about dinner or about shop profits once a day. It is only few phrases, but some chat will remind me something like that : "I'm not alone on ship, and there are my NPC friends, with whom I traveled so much", or "OMG I have a wife" or "I need to feed Khem Val"

May be add 1 dialogues to every companion and + 1 romantic dialogue or just emotion to active romance companion. Hug for example, I belive there is not much work, just copy + paste from previous ingame hugs. I think it would be nice to just come and hug anyone after hard battle.

Want to hear from other players, what dialogues they want to hear from companions?

Sorry for my bad english, or if any of that ideas already been suggested.

I have some more to add. Give the companions we've married a married title. Instead of it saying my character names companion say its my character names wife. How bout our companions we marry say something when we board the ship instead of that dumb droid. They could ask how our day was. How many rebels have we killed today. Do my clothes need the blood cleaned out of them. They could bring me my slippers and a cold beer. Some kind of further interaction with them would be nice cause after the few emails we get from them after getting married there is no further interaction. Makes a sith warrior married to Vette want to fool around with Jeasa Williams. Just saying. Hard out there for a Sith. Edited by Fleurdelis
misspelled