Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Formal Apology to the Galactic Republic

DarthThuzad
06.20.2012 , 12:37 PM | #551
Quote: Originally Posted by Maaruin View Post
Either main strike team or Jedi. I think main strike team.
I thought it was the Jedi

Will go fish up that one PM in my box of 230. (got to that number via PM-exclusive non-canons to pass the time )
Azear- Sith Juggernaut Sinshara-Sith Assassin
Melee Forever- Powertech Vashara - Sith Sorcerer

<Morons and Mayhem >

xWKSxTabor
06.20.2012 , 01:05 PM | #552
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthThuzad View Post

Will go fish up that one PM in my box of 230. (got to that number via PM-exclusive non-canons to pass the time )
Oops! haha

DarthThuzad
06.20.2012 , 01:25 PM | #553
That awkward moment when you missend two chain quote PMs in thirty minutes

Quote: Originally Posted by xWKSxTabor View Post
Oops! haha
It's cool, I started most of them . Drunk Marr needs to make a posted non-canon appearance sometime soon

<Morons and Mayhem >

xWKSxTabor
06.20.2012 , 01:35 PM | #554
That awkward moment when you missend two chain quote PMs in thirty minutes

It's cool, I started most of them . Drunk Marr needs to make a posted non-canon appearance sometime soon
Heard that!

LogicLoup
06.20.2012 , 02:06 PM | #555
Yeah, it's on me. Workin' on it now... *stalks off, grumbling about transitional scenes*

"I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them."

xWKSxTabor
06.20.2012 , 02:10 PM | #556
Quote: Originally Posted by LogicLoup View Post
Yeah, it's on me. Workin' on it now... *stalks off, grumbling about transitional scenes*
i always tend to get lazy and just have Provie jump from place to place without any transition...or the tiniest possible. Because you are absolutely right....they just make me want to do terrible things in order to erase the frustration they give me.

DarthThuzad
06.20.2012 , 02:13 PM | #557
Nox: May I interest you in this beam teleportation device to save you future transitional scenes? Straight off the Black Market from the Star...Trek universe.

<Morons and Mayhem >

xWKSxTabor
06.20.2012 , 02:14 PM | #558
Nox: May I interest you in this beam teleportation device to save you future transitional scenes? Straight off the Black Market from the Star...Trek universe.
^This

LogicLoup
06.20.2012 , 03:09 PM | #559
Emperor's Station

As Zhara and Morr sprinted through the station corridors, they were surrounded by the evidence of recent combat — the sharp, ionized tingle of blaster discharge still drifting in the air, the smell of singed flesh, scorch marks seared across the walls and over the bodies... so many bodies, littering the hall like — At the sound of footsteps approaching quickly from behind them, the pair of Jedi turned sharply, drawing and igniting their sabers.

“It's us!” Charys shouted as she skidded to a halt, Miisha and Laxian following close behind. “We waited for the Mandalorians at the dock, like you told us to.”

Zhara let out a sigh of relief as she extinguished her sabers. “No trouble on the way here?” Charys shook her head. “And you're sure the prisoners will be safe?”

“Absolutely,” Charys replied. “I made it very clear that you'd given the Imperials your word that they'd be treated fairly, and that there would be unfortunate diplomatic repercussions if the Mandalorians countermanded that.”

“What she means,” Laxian added, smirking, “is that she told them, 'Master Sindri will go all Revan on your backsides if you make a liar of her.'”

“I thought we'd agreed that could stay paraphrased,” Charys muttered, an embarrassed flush shading the Mirialan's face to deep olive.

“So let me get this straight,” Zhara said, struggling to suppress a laugh. Behind her, Morr gave a bemused chuckle. “You implied a threat of near-genocide... to Mandalorians... while using the word 'backsides'?”

“For what it's worth, Master,” Miisha chimed in, “the Mandalorians seem to have taken it with all due seriousness.”

“That's what I'm afraid of.” At Charys' downcast look, she put her hand on the Mirialan's shoulder and gave a brief, light shake. “No use worrying over it; I'll take care of everything once all this is over. Right now, we need to get to the rest of the defense team.” As she took off at a run once again, the other Jedi following behind, she muttered under her breath, “No one is allowed to complain about me swearing ever again.”

(( You don't give me a script, you take what you get, my friend. ))

"I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them."

drfumblez
06.20.2012 , 03:13 PM | #560
Emperor's Station

(( You don't give me a script, you take what you get, my friend. ))
Perfect. And I loled

So, now it's My turn... and thuzad's... and kara's... and Ardim's...
. . .
Meh, i'll get with them later.