Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Formal Apology to the Galactic Republic

Karaiblis
04.28.2012 , 08:28 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by drfumblez View Post
Word of God: When Dark Raii wants Raii to feel something in the Force, he'll let him know. I mean, he kept EVERYBODY from sensing Kovrai was pregnant, right?
Yes, although there was plenty of hints thrown out, that were overlooked by her and others because of preoccupation alone, or just a little nudge from him now and then, rather than an all powerful continual memory wipe thing.
Passion Strength Power Victory Freedom
Kovrai · Ebon Hawk · Rysari
Subscription referral link for free stuff: http://www.swtor.com/r/DnTB8N

drfumblez
04.28.2012 , 08:32 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Karaiblis View Post
Yes, although there was plenty of hints thrown out, that were overlooked by her and others because of preoccupation alone, or just a little nudge from him now and then, rather than an all powerful continual memory wipe thing.
True. Hmm.... maybe Markas Ragnos' influence sort of... disabled Raii's bond to her as padawan/master? Maybe faked the bond after she died? I dunno.

Karaiblis
04.28.2012 , 08:50 AM | #43
I can definitely see Ragnos doing that, he certainly has the power to.
Passion Strength Power Victory Freedom
Kovrai · Ebon Hawk · Rysari
Subscription referral link for free stuff: http://www.swtor.com/r/DnTB8N

DarthThuzad
04.28.2012 , 11:25 AM | #44
I truth, i felt that the head was slightly pointless to add in, and completely counter-acts the point I was trying to make, but at Thuzad's request, I kept it in.
Quote: Originally Posted by Maaruin View Post
Hm, ok, in fact Thuzad did it on my request. But if I look at it that way, maybe you are right. Maybe we should edit it and take it out.
Then Raii would learn it later, that Erlunas is dead.
If it completely defeats the purpose of one critical point, I can second editing it out . Fully up to you guys, but the purpose I did see in throwing it in is making Nox seem more difficult to turn, etc. Honestly of mixed opinions about it, but it can still fit with a towering evil.
Warlord Vashara Azear the Infernal
<Nova Imperium>
Major Thrinna Rainor

drfumblez
04.28.2012 , 12:50 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthThuzad View Post
If it completely defeats the purpose of one critical point, I can second editing it out . Fully up to you guys, but the purpose I did see in throwing it in is making Nox seem more difficult to turn, etc. Honestly of mixed opinions about it, but it can still fit with a towering evil.
Doesn't really matter to me at this moment, but if you and Maaruin think it would be better for the story, by all means.

Maaruin
04.28.2012 , 01:25 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Karaiblis View Post
I kind of thought that Raii would sense Erlunas's death, she was his Padawan.
Hm, how could we solve this mystery...
I am not sure if the bond between them was that strong. She wasn't his Padawan for long and most of the time they were on their own. They never trained together, since she was already a full fledged Jedi, there wouldn't be much Raii could teach her. And Raii also doesn't seem that strong in sensing what happens to his former padawans. He didn't sense Kira falling to the dark side, did he?

(I would even say the bond between Zhara and Erlunas was stronger.)

And if that's not enough, after they ended the padawan status:

Marka Ragnos: She is mine, mine alone. *cuts bond*

Doesn't really matter to me at this moment, but if you and Maaruin think it would be better for the story, by all means.
Then I think we will keep it in. When Nox killed Erlunas she definitly was in the mood to throw the head into Raii's face.
"I was one of many. We were servants of the dark side… Sith Lords, we called ourselves. So proud. In the end we were not so proud. We hid… hid from those we had betrayed. We fell… and I knew it would be so."
-Ajunta Pall

DarthThuzad
04.28.2012 , 01:28 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Maaruin View Post
Hm, how could we solve this mystery...
I am not sure if the bond between them was that strong. She wasn't his Padawan for long and most of the time they were on their own. They never trained together, since she was already a full fledged Jedi, there wouldn't be much Raii could teach her. And Raii also doesn't seem that strong in sensing what happens to his former padawans. He didn't sense Kira falling to the dark side, did he?

(I would even say the bond between Zhara and Erlunas was stronger.)

And if that's not enough, after they ended the padawan status:

Marka Ragnos: She is mine, mine alone. *cuts bond*
This, plus if they did have a strong bond and Nox took note of it, she'd waste no time in exploiting it like she did with Kira and Kiwiks. If they did have a bond, it wasn't very strong, at least, not on the scale of both of Kira's bonds.

Quote: Originally Posted by Maaruin
Then I think we will keep it in. When Nox killed Erlunas she definitly was in the mood to throw the head into Raii's face.
Very well, it's staying in
<Nova Imperium>
Major Thrinna Rainor

DarthThuzad
04.28.2012 , 05:36 PM | #48
(Part 2:We're getting this part out now, so that [fumblez] doesn't get murdered by you evil people. Part 3 will be out tomorrow)

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM KIRA, YOU SITH WHORE!" Raii roared, his cloak and armor in tatters, dropping the nearly dead Khem down the stairs he had just dragged him up. Raii activated his sabers, flipped the blades backwards as he prepared to leap at Vash.

"RAII! WAIT! This isn't what it looks-" Kira shouted, but was cut off as Raii not only leapt, but Vash stood in front of Kira, ready to take the blow for her lover.

Raii had made it halfway before a spectral hand grasped his throat, shoving him down onto the direct middle of the area. Raii struggled to breathe, swinging his sabers through the ghost of Dark Raii as the spectre pinned him down, cackling with glee. "Activate the traps, Nox! Let me take his body for my own!"

"Vash, please don't-" Vash cut Kira off as she protested, a faint smile crossing her lips. "Hush, love. the traps were never meant for Raii."

The Raii's froze at her words, and Dark Raii spun his head to stare at Nox in horror. "They were meant for-?!"

"You," a voice stated calmly as an orange ray of light shot out from the side, directly impacting Dark Raii. The ghost convulsed in agony, falling to the side as Raii scooted away. What was most astonishing was that Dark Raii's Force level dropped, slowly receding to the level of a padawan before the beam cut off. Yellow tendrils of light shot out from the mind traps, each latching onto the specter as he screamed his rage at the hooded figure walking forth, a strange, forked staff in hand.

"YOU BASTARD! 12 YEARS OF MY LIFE WENT INTO THIS PLAN! AND YOU'VE RUINED IT!" Dark Raii roared, unable to move because of the tendrils keeping him in place.

"And three hundred of mine went into but one of these," Lord Scourge sniffed disdainfully, dropping his hood as he planted his the ancient looking staff on the ground. "You walked right into this one, specter," His head turned towards Vash, "and you played your role splendidly, Darth Nox."

"It's Vash now, Scourge. And expect me never to be your pawn again," Nox snarled, still protecting the weakened Kira from any blowback. "I-"

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE FORCE IS GOING ON?!" Raii roared, bewildered at the scene. Scourge only smirked at Raii's dumbfounded expression of rage.

"It's quite simple, really, Jedi. I have manipulated both the Empire and Omega almost single-handlely into but one goal: ripping away your final weakness before you face the Emperor."

"But how- did- Why Dark Raii?" Raii stuttered, and Scourge laughed as Raii continued to stare.

"Did you truly think your Dark Side can just walk around, willy-nilly? There are only specific places where you can face your inner-darkness, Raii, and everywhere isn't one of them." Scourge stomped to where Dark Raii stood captive. "He isn't even your Dark Side, Raii. No, he's much more sinister."

Scourge raised the pronged staff once again, and then promptly stabbed Dark Raii in the chest. The ghost gave a blood-curdling scream as it's face melted away, And Raii stared in horror at the face revealed. "Say hello to your father, Raii."
<Nova Imperium>
Major Thrinna Rainor

xWKSxTabor
04.28.2012 , 05:51 PM | #49
Ohdeargodohdeargodohdeargodohdeargod

Ardim
04.28.2012 , 08:16 PM | #50
Dark Raii: Raii, I AM YOUR FATHER!

Raii: THAT'S NOT TRUE! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!

Dark Raii: SEARCH YOU FEELINGS, YOU KNOW IT TO BE TRUE!

Raii: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The Alabaster Legacy
Server: Jedi Covenant
Isaac: Sith Marauder Aerios: Powertech Avran: Sniper