Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Trash Respawn Denova HM

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Raekor
07.05.2012 , 08:56 PM | #41
Although that is the important part, they should just remove half the trash anyway.

ShakesMcQueen
07.06.2012 , 02:43 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Raekor View Post
Although that is the important part, they should just remove half the trash anyway.
The endless trash in the trenches is soul-killingly tedious stuff. We actually groan when we get to it.

Oh, and please change it so the speeder will take you right to Kephess' area. Having to do that long run gets really annoying.
Veteran - Sniper - Corellian Run
I can do the KESSLER RUN in less than 12 dubsteps.

Utania
07.06.2012 , 05:07 AM | #43
Happened to use on Tuesday and no way to avoid it, since we did keep somebody in the instance and still had to move instances. Just after the mine field so we called it and finished it up last night.

When we cleared the trash to get to the BH comms chest, it was red and didn't open; so we didn't even get the reward for trash clearing

Alec_Fortescue
07.06.2012 , 05:18 AM | #44
You should add checkpoints located at the placed the players are about to enter a bossfight. You still want your timesink - fine. It won't be as long and annoying as clearing the trash but will still be. Just add speeders that will take is infront of the boss encounters. Look, people are getting tired in raids, annoyed and this is really affecting performance of guilds that have no hardcore approach. High end content and plenty of time sinks in raids are among the reasons why people quit the game. They're annoyed and tired of having to fight through the same trash / travelling on foot through the long path to the boss. Even though they've cleared that path the other night. Sure, respawn trash - but give us more checkpoints and speeders.
http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 Please thank me for a victorious five-year fight for traditional Jedi robes in SWTOR.

Metalmac
07.16.2012 , 01:59 PM | #45
Actually Respawn of trash mobs defeats the purpose of the entire point of going in the first place.
We go to fight a boss not fight endless rewardless mobs of trash.
If the trash gave as good of rewards all the time then fine let them respawn, but presently they do not.

BioWare has said this is fixed in mails to me and each time it is a lie. BioWare does not test anything.

KarethRiker
07.16.2012 , 05:19 PM | #46
Cannot agree more with the past few comments in this thread.

Also the respawn seems like a pretty easy thing to fix so not sure why it hasn't been fixed in a weekly patch.

Ditolus
07.17.2012 , 12:25 PM | #47
it happened to us again last night. wow just wow bioware.