Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Trash Respawn Denova HM

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

yanksfan
04.25.2012 , 10:47 PM | #1
We had the trash respawn several times throughout the night in Denova 8 man hard mode. This was after Toth and Zorn were defeated. The first time it occurred was after someone DC'd in the middle of the tank fight. The first pull of the instance spawned and then everything after Toth and Zorn.

The second time this happened was after a group member left and we added a new one. We were moved from the second instance of Denova to the first. Not sure if that what caused it originally.

IS anyone else having or had this issue ?

tl;dr Trash is respawning in Denova either when someone disconnects, is added to group or we are automatically changed into another instance of it.
Chirality- Operative Heals
Oh you and your guild are a big deal in a video game? So do you put that on your resume ?

Feverish
04.25.2012 , 11:12 PM | #2
Yeah it happened to my guild as well its a bug which changes the whole parties instance to another instance... I didn't die when we wiped at the tanks then my guildmates came back into the instance whilst I was at the tank area. I heard them say trash respawned ***?!?!?!? so I decided to just wait at the spot till they rejoined me. I found out later that they were all in Denova Map 2 rather then in the same map I was in so I had to exit and rejoin them. to clear trash again.

Prestontx
04.26.2012 , 12:02 AM | #3
Happened to us tonight also with trash respawn.
I7-2600k OC 4.5, 2 SLI GTX 570, 8gb 1600mhz ram, 120GB SSD, 1TB HD, LC

probbj
04.26.2012 , 12:54 AM | #4
make sure someone is always in the instance.. dead or alive.

Feverish
04.26.2012 , 12:56 AM | #5
probbj: Doesn't help as well... I was still alive and it also happened where the instance split.

probbj
04.26.2012 , 01:07 AM | #6
that sucks :/ we had this problem in EV several times.. but not in EC :/

fitzman
06.11.2012 , 06:59 PM | #7
Trash respawning after a wipe is an ongoing issue for our guild on a weekly basis.

Its a pain when we are trying to progress through EC HM.
HOT MILO - Official Guild Site

waynohh
06.12.2012 , 08:32 PM | #8
This happened to us on Monday night in story mode.

Running back in for longer periods of time than actual encounters themselves is bad enough, but having to clear everything again is a nightmare.

Kaihein
06.19.2012 , 07:06 PM | #9
This happened to my guild tonight on HM. We did notice that there were (1), (2), and (3) following the instance name in the Who list when this happened and that our number hand changed to (2) when we had the reset.

Zypyst
06.19.2012 , 07:27 PM | #10
Agreed - this needs attention.

Funny thing is this wasn't an issue on dead servers before the merger. As long as you leave someone active in the instance it should keep you tied to the same one. However, in the long run this is not very acceptable. So any fix regarding this would be appreciated. Otherwise, I'd suggest bumping this thread in the meantime to increase awareness about what needs to be down to circumvent this annoyance.