Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Worst/Most pointless companions in the game?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Worst/Most pointless companions in the game?

pauljc
05.01.2012 , 11:15 PM | #101
Ashara Zavros, and it's not even close. Why the hell is she even a companion? If she isn't dark side, why does she stick around? A light-sided Jedi just hangin' out with a Dark Council member. That happens all the time, right? Wasn't Osama bin Laden buddies with some guy from Brooklyn? Bet they had a grand old time debating philosophy and stuff. Seriously, it makes no sense, none.

Of course that's a larger problem with the SI story in general. Honestly the SW, while supposedly the 'meathead', gets involved in a lot more politics/manipulation than the SI.

MorrisAO
05.01.2012 , 11:53 PM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by TitusVorenus View Post
Kaliyo is that person we all know who thinks they're way, way cooler than they actually are.
LOL, exactly!

MorrisAO
05.02.2012 , 12:00 AM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by Karkais View Post
This thread is a living testimony that you cant please everyone.
Actually, most threads on most forums are a living testament to that fact!

Captain_Zone
05.02.2012 , 12:05 AM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
iuno.... in one cutscene there was a fight outside my ship, and her and lokin come running out at the same time... naked
Yeah, Kaliyo is the ship's sl**, for lack of a better term. She gets more action in one week than most people get in a lifetime. lol

When she cheated on my Sniper, that was it. I kicked her to the curb for Raina, who is actually sweet and cute!
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

MorrisAO
05.02.2012 , 12:11 AM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
"Lightsaber Lobotomy"
I'm so stealing that..

Crezelle
05.02.2012 , 12:34 AM | #106
Yeah, Kaliyo is the ship's sl**, for lack of a better term. She gets more action in one week than most people get in a lifetime. lol

When she cheated on my Sniper, that was it. I kicked her to the curb for Raina, who is actually sweet and cute!
i keep joking about how she probably carries more bugs than vector on her person.

i can totally see her passed out in her skivvies on the ship floor after a night out, and him sitting down, chatting with them, absolutely amazed by the stories they have of thier ordeals, and the things they have witnessed.
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Uathach
05.02.2012 , 07:47 PM | #107
And my personal favorite about Tatooine: "We could destroy this place and nobody would notice."
OK, I got to Tatooine and got treated to this. I have officially changed my opinion of him.

I guess that means I like all my companions in some way or another.
So as I pray... UNLIMITED BOULDER WORKS!

TheBetty
05.03.2012 , 01:40 AM | #108
As a Marauder I only ever use Quinn or Jaesa the rest are Prof Monkeys :P I would have to say though I don't like Broomark. I never use him, If I want a dps/tank I'll use Pierce lol.
If force choking Jawas is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Shadenuat
05.03.2012 , 02:59 AM | #109
Lt. Iresso.
One sentence: He is a JEDI Consular companion and has ARMSTECH CRITICAL.

Boissi
05.03.2012 , 04:44 AM | #110
The companions are all basically the same in combat. With the introduction of orange craftable weapons, even the guys with techblades or staffs are just as good as the rest. I just think that ranged dps > melee dps and ranged tank > melee tank.

I'm also not a fan of the robots. The gear is just no fun.

Can't really make a case for calling someone the most pointless companion based on their personality.
@ Scepter of Ragnos

Zixu - 50 Sith Juggernaut |||Sihq - 50 Sith Sorcerer ||| Powers - 50 Operative ||| Ziksi - 49 Jedi Sentinel ||| Ziksu - 41 Powertech ||| Zixi - 17+ Sniper