Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

CrAzEdMiKe's 1-50 Power-Levelling Guide!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
CrAzEdMiKe's 1-50 Power-Levelling Guide!

jediharrsion
02.09.2013 , 02:37 AM | #31
I would really like to thank you kind sir for creating a leveling guide that has helped me cut my leveling in half the time then normal Instead it taking me 1 full week to reach level 22. useing your guide i was able to cut my leveling time down to 2 and a half days. again thank you

HeadshotPeter
05.11.2013 , 01:01 PM | #32
Hi!
This is a realy great guide! I admire You for taking the time to write it down. This maybe a stupid question but could You write more about maintaining the 6 levels ahead of the quest.
I came to Corrusnat as lvl 15. But only 3 quests are for lvl 9. I did them and still had a lot xp to gain before lvl 16. Should I make lvl 16 (by flashpoints and warzone) before doing the lvl 10 missions?

P.S. Sorry for my bad english. I'm from Poland and always had problems with writing.

lilwhiteghost
07.19.2013 , 06:18 PM | #33
I found this post really helpful. I started off playing as a Jedi Sentinel, and found game play very frustrating because I was always starting a new world at the very bottom of its level range. This lead to a lot of ending up dead and so much money wasted on repairs. After reading this I thought I would try what you suggested with a level one Smuggler. I was able to to catch up to my Sentinel ( level 35) in ten days and each planet is absolutely easy so far. Thanks for the helpful advice.

Redeyejediiiii
08.22.2013 , 02:44 PM | #34
Question from a new player here...

I have a level 10 jedi and I've heard people mention adaptive armor. I assume this armor levels up with you and the stats get better as you level. (they had armor like this in wow)

Where do I get it? What does it cost?

Would you suggest buying it for power leveling?

Skodan
08.22.2013 , 02:47 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Redeyejediiiii View Post
Question from a new player here...

I have a level 10 jedi and I've heard people mention adaptive armor. I assume this armor levels up with you and the stats get better as you level. (they had armor like this in wow)

Where do I get it? What does it cost?

Would you suggest buying it for power leveling?
adaptive armor doesnt exactly level up automatically with you. you will need to replace the armorings/mods/enhancements in them.

what makes it adaptive is that depending on the class that wears it it will either act like light, medium or heavy armor, so you can have the same look with it as a light armor wearer or as a heavy armor wearer without your armor rating decreasing.

you can get it from social vendors from different planets (requiring different levels of social level), or from the cartel market, or from the GTN
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

Redeyejediiiii
08.22.2013 , 02:59 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Skodan View Post
adaptive armor doesnt exactly level up automatically with you. you will need to replace the armorings/mods/enhancements in them.

what makes it adaptive is that depending on the class that wears it it will either act like light, medium or heavy armor, so you can have the same look with it as a light armor wearer or as a heavy armor wearer without your armor rating decreasing.

you can get it from social vendors from different planets (requiring different levels of social level), or from the cartel market, or from the GTN
thanks for your reply. so is this worth it for a new player? or should i just acquire armor as i play?