Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

CrAzEdMiKe's 1-50 Power-Levelling Guide!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
CrAzEdMiKe's 1-50 Power-Levelling Guide!

CrAzEdMiKe
04.29.2012 , 03:45 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Ononion View Post
EDIT: I have spent approximately 6 hours grinding on the fleet to lv. 15 using your guide, just letting you know for technical purposes.
This seems to be in line with how much time it took me as well. I'm still convinced that it's worth it.
Check out my 1-50 Power-Levelling Guide! as listed on the Non-Stickied New Players Help Notable Threads!

Server: Darth Bandon / Guild: Dark Order / Main Character: Excrucious (50 Sorcerer)

lordofdamornin
04.29.2012 , 05:14 PM | #22
I appreciate all the work you have done with this guide, and I think it will help a lot of people.

I use some of the same principles myself, though where I diverge from most people is towards the end.

I make an effort to land on Voss around 45-46. If you can do this, then you can do nothing but finish out your class quest (which will leave you at 48, or 49), and then do dailies (probably 2 days worth at most) to finish out to 50. I find this gives a very nice leg-up in terms of commendations, and cashflow for a fresh 50. This should work even better now, with the new dailies on Corellia, assuming they too, do not require level 50.

Also, my experience has shown that;

Doing your class quest + main planet story arc should net you 2 levels on a given planet.
Doing the rest of the quests should net you the other two levels.
Bonus series (except for Hoth, because it's so short) seem to give half a level to a level each, and are worth doing.
Space is great exp up until around level 35, then I don't find it to be worth the time for exp purposes after that.

I just thought I would add some numbers that I have noticed, for those who like to see numbers.

Nice work on your guide though.

Rit

CrAzEdMiKe
04.30.2012 , 12:56 PM | #23
Small update to Project Krovados. Finally uploaded the visual logs for Logs 2 and 3. I'll be getting started on Log #4 shortly.
Check out my 1-50 Power-Levelling Guide! as listed on the Non-Stickied New Players Help Notable Threads!

Server: Darth Bandon / Guild: Dark Order / Main Character: Excrucious (50 Sorcerer)

CrAzEdMiKe
05.03.2012 , 07:47 AM | #24
Log #4 complete (with a terrible showing I might add)! Starting Balmorra as we speak.

adam_wan
05.03.2012 , 09:16 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by CrAzEdMiKe View Post
This is something I'm curious about as well, and I will be trying to document my PvP matches (for Project Krovados) to try and get some accurate numbers. If anyone has any information on this I would love to hear it!

I have played a ton of pvp and am sittin on level 49 right now. Usually i get about 20k xp, but that is for top heals and warzone victories. When we lose (i still get top heals) i get around 12-15k xp. Im sure it depends on your skill level and how you are performing.

LeSombre
05.08.2012 , 10:52 AM | #26
Thanks. This has been a great, informative read for newbies.
'cos this is my Tattooine States of WHATEVER!
Squadron 419

Suldahm
05.14.2012 , 02:59 PM | #27
Thank you for this I enjoyed the read and I'm leveling a new char using it
Dude from Norway!

eaglemacd
06.04.2012 , 09:56 PM | #28
Thank you that was very helpful. How do I fix a broken light saber?

InfernoRaven
06.08.2012 , 07:50 AM | #29
I was testing out the pending quests portion on Tython and I though I should let you know

That you can keep 2 pending in the Mission log for as long as you want.

3 Missions Pending is the maximum but it will not let you enter mission areas or talk to NPC's that are giving/turning in missions

It will pop up saying you need to accept some quest rewards.

Oxiiimoron
06.08.2012 , 09:10 AM | #30
CrAzEdMiKe what a great Guide! I'm getting started on my 3rd alt here... and I'm going to be going over your guide as I level her.

I've noticed that the higher level I get on any alt char, the more Space Missions I do = less time in whatever assigned Planet I'm leveling on. Space Missions = great exp as well as extra money! I haven't read through your entire guide now (well, any of the addendums) but I completely skipped Space Missions on my main when I was leveling her back when the game debuted. I was too busy exploring & leveling on plantes, as well as focusing on my Class Quest and FP's, to really explore Space. When leveling my first alt, I made sure to do all Space Missions every day (well, almost everyday lol) and it was great! Money, Exp, and Fleet Commendations = win! Plus it was nice being able to purchase new Ship upgrades as they became available (it's also a good idea to keep an eye on the GTM if you're not a Cybertech as you level so you can equip those blue ship upgrades that help to make Space Missions soooo much easier). Fleet Commendations add up very quickly as more Space Missions become available (I had something like 400+ when I hit mid-40's on her).

I also always try to make sure to do my Bonus Series on every planet as they offer great Exp as well as rewards from completing the entire Bonus Series questline.

Anyway... keep up the good work. I have also bookmarked your Guide.
The Goddess Legacy
Armonia - 65 - Corruption Sorcerer // Leigh - 65 - Seer Sage
Why can't Darth Vader find love? Because he's been looking for love in Alderaan places.