Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nightmare pilgrim despawns permenantly?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Dyslexicon
05.04.2012 , 03:08 PM | #31
Unspawnable on Mandalore the Indomitable for two weeks straight, no kill from anyone on the server to my knowledge
Dark Side Up - Mandalore the Indomitable

jayinside
05.04.2012 , 04:43 PM | #32
Battle Meditation, French RP server. same thing ...
Battle Meditation / Empire / http://lotus-noir.fr/

Annwynn
05.04.2012 , 09:04 PM | #33
Ditto ...no boss spawning here on Sith Meditation server either

lynspottery
05.04.2012 , 10:25 PM | #34
There appears to be a problem as we were unable to get this boss to spawn at all. The monument that was to be used to spawn him appeared to be click-able when one of our party members got there but then upon further inspection was not interactive at all.

Why we keep running into bugged quests that require a long timer that can be bugged out, is really lame. There should be some sort of mechanism in place to reset this.

A good example of this occurring would be: Some one unfamiliar with the function of the boss setup could just happen to click on the item thinking it is a lore object which inadvertently summons the boss.

The summoning of the boss happening in this manner can create the situation where the requirements are not met for the fight but causes the entire quest to bug out and not work for anyone.
lynspottery Member of Old Timers Guild
Laid Back, Not Too Serious, No Drama......All About The Fun

Vudude
05.05.2012 , 03:53 AM | #35
Bugged for two weeks now on Saber of Exar Kun. GG Bioware!
Voodude - 50 Sith Sorcerer
<Death and Taxes>
Prophecy of the Five
Denova: 4/4 HM 16man EV/KP: 10/10 NiM 16man

Nyjin
05.05.2012 , 04:15 AM | #36
Still bugged on Vrook Lamar.

Was clickable for first hours of last Tuesday, but no longer.
Sethlorn Aduial
Conqueror Sentinel
<Ascension> of Vrook Lamar
"Overpowered?! I'll show you overpowered!"

Shinaa
05.05.2012 , 02:43 PM | #37
Still no response from Bioware to it? That's just great, so it won't be fixed for another year or so?
At least give us some information if it is bugged or we are all doing it wrong, why do you keep the only two endgame bosses bugged for weeks? If you don't want endgame guilds/players in your game, thats fine too, just say it damn it.

MacrossMan
05.05.2012 , 08:30 PM | #38
Bioware... its stuff like this and the dumb smuggler cover bug that makes it very hard to defend you as a company. What is going on over there? Please wake up.

Don't even get me started on ME3 and DA2.

MonsterrLuv
05.06.2012 , 09:42 AM | #39
On Kathol Rift this week it seems that no one has touched the spawnpoint since last week as our "Forbidden Knowledge" node is still clickable. We'll be downing him tonight, but I'll post here if he does anything wonky.

Then again, small server means getting the word around fast. A few complaints in general about the NMP not spawning and it seems that people are heeding the warning to not bug him out.
Canderous Ordo
Darth Manushya
Inquisitor Healer
Insurrected

Trineda
05.06.2012 , 04:11 PM | #40

Hello everyone,

We appreciate your continued reports on this issue as well as your patience. We wanted to let you know we have already escalated this issue to the correct department for investigation.

Thank You!