Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Anyone get the 30 day credit, yet not get the Tauntaun pet?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Anyone get the 30 day credit, yet not get the Tauntaun pet?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Arvig
04.25.2012 , 01:45 PM | #1
Hello,

I do assume I'll get one, but I am curious to see if anyone else has their 30 day credit showing up on their account, yet as of this moment has no Tauntaun pet. I just checked to do crew skills on all of my characters, and no in game mail from them with regards to the pet, at least as of 12:45 Pacific time.

Endigo
04.25.2012 , 01:46 PM | #2
My account was credited today. I haven't logged into the game yet to see about the pet lag monster.

Arvig
04.25.2012 , 01:58 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Endigo View Post
My account was credited today. I haven't logged into the game yet to see about the pet lag monster.
Bah, he's tiny. He won't add too much lag. I assume.

KyaniteD
04.25.2012 , 02:05 PM | #4
It's the other way around for me. I have the tauntaun, but the 30 days have not been added to my account (yet). I got the email, though, so I think (hope) they'll be added eventually.
Looking for a referral link? Support Dulfy's and Exile's work on Dulfy.net, TOR-Fashion.com and TOR-Decorating.com by using their referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/794P7w
Quote: Originally Posted by Feargal View Post
A totally logical and reasonable answer. Clearly you have no concept of what forums are for.

leftbehindz
04.25.2012 , 02:05 PM | #5
have the same problem man, have the days of game time but no Taun Taun, and i am a player from before day 1. I see alot of people running around whit the pet and i must say it's realy disapointing that i have playing so long and did not get it. And then they ask wy people leave...

Warblaster
04.25.2012 , 02:07 PM | #6
I myself have gotten my 30 day free as of this morning, but did not get the pet yet. I have seen people freaking out about they didn't get the pet yet. I myself will wait till tomorrow and see what is going on and look more into it. Patience is a Jedi Virtue.

Jestunhi
04.25.2012 , 02:07 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by leftbehindz View Post
And then they ask wy people leave...
Because they haven't got a free pet yet?

Great reason to leave!
Quote: Originally Posted by AlyxDinas View Post
Jestunhi's responses might be just about the the most asinine and pigheaded responses I've ever read on a forum.

Michi_koh
04.25.2012 , 02:07 PM | #8
I've gotten the Tauntaun but haven't received the 30 day credit yet. Maybe they're doing it in batches. :3

notebene
04.25.2012 , 02:11 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Endigo View Post
I have the pet, but no 30 days.

How does knowing you have it manifest itself when viewing your account? Right now, I show my subscription is up 7/19. Would I then just see it as 8/19, something subtle like that? Or are there dancing people, flashing banners, "YOU HAVE BEEN CREDITED!", something like that?
MOTD - One Giant Server - When I'll Need To Make My 'Bucket-List' List 1. I'm not having fun any more. 2. Puritans. 3. One or more characters were renamed in a server merge. 4. Something given to 'all characters on account' are not given to 'all characters on account'. 5. Design by Committee.

Merwanor
04.25.2012 , 02:11 PM | #10
I have gotten the pet, but it does not seem that I have gotten the 30 days of free gametime. As my next billing date is still the same :S
The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.