Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Launcher not loading game.

THgodOneTwoSix
12.18.2011 , 10:50 PM | #11
I think our last ditch effort will be installing the physical copy and playing with a disc on Tuesday. That's what I'll be doing

Sumguy
12.18.2011 , 10:54 PM | #12
Make sure you have the correct java installed on your computer. I had the 32 bit and did not realize it and it cause the installer to error non stop. Here is a link for the 64 bit version if your running 64 bit OS.

http://java.com/en/download/faq/java_win64bit.xml#Java for 64-bit

JediMasterBen
12.19.2011 , 01:00 AM | #13
Hi All,

Good news and bad news about this problem. Don't worry you are not alone they are dealing with A LOT of this exact problem.

The good news is after DAYS I finally got a human being to talk to. After going through all he could on the phone putting me on hold to discuss with a higher up department and not fixing it I got some news.

He is sending me an email that is going to ask for me to reply with system information and logs so forth but after mentioning to him how many on here are talking about the same issue and logs he said the following when asked if they were aware.

He said that yes they are aware as does their top tier tech people and consider it a top priority. He said they currently have not found the best fix but they they are working on it (my reading to that is they can't find any fix yet).

So the good news is that they know of the problem the bad news is that it might be a while.

RLASMF
12.19.2011 , 08:33 AM | #14
@sumguy - installed it and didn't work

@jedimasterben - good! they better fix it by tomorrow or I will be returning this game and getting my money back. It sucks I want to play so bad but why waste money if the game wont even work lol?

THgodOneTwoSix
12.19.2011 , 11:29 PM | #15
I'm still gonna be picking my pre-order up tomorrow. And no, I'm not gonna just gonna cry for a refund if it doesn't work. I'll wait for a solution or a new computer. I'm due for a new computer anyway

Patience, use the Force, think - Obi-wan