Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Music] Constant music option / loop please

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
[Music] Constant music option / loop please
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

llesna
05.07.2012 , 12:19 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Gaj-Craeez View Post
Endorsed!(if a hypothetical endorse button would exist ) please bioware, ea, lucasarts and dear devs make this a reality
Thank you for supporting one of my many causes ^.^

Pyrocan
05.07.2012 , 02:11 PM | #12
/signed

EicyLightrider
05.07.2012 , 05:05 PM | #14
I sign this here petition. Do eet NAO
ii████ii!!ii███████████████) JawaP*n*s

llesna
05.07.2012 , 05:12 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by EicyLightrider View Post
I sign this here petition. Do eet NAO
I read that in a jawa-esque voice ^.^

Utini!

Ravenpsix
05.08.2012 , 02:55 AM | #16
I agree to all above. Also IMHO it would be nice to have a jukebox with SW Saga music choices like Imp March, The Force theme and so on.

And, please, guys and girls in developers team, add the rain sound to Dromund Kass. With lighting would be good. It's so out of place to see the rain without any baking sound.

mkajunta
05.08.2012 , 03:04 AM | #17
/signed
Such lack of Music in a Star Wars game feels sooo strange...
For example the Alderaan loading screen music is great, totally fits to the planets atmosphere, yet it fades away after few seconds in-game and for the rest of the exploration experience there's just speeder sound or footsteps... I have to admit that ever since I noticed the "lack of atmosphere" caused by the silence on Coruscant this is one of the two most frustrating "issues" about swtor for me.
Even now, after 8 years from the frst kotor experience, I am able to tell each planet's theme from another and recall the atmosphere, the story, what explorationg it felt like... And in the rare cases of swtor actually playing something, I can tell which tracks have been inspired by the ones from kotor...
And anytime I hear some of the vanilla WoW soundtrack, It makes me remember how we first explored it with my friend and it makes me want to call him and play it again.
But I have no such feeling about swtor planets. The only thing i can recall is the ambient speeder sound. =(

Pyrocan
05.09.2012 , 08:34 AM | #18
dev reply ? ANY ETA ?

Gomigakari
05.12.2012 , 05:36 PM | #19
BGM in SWTOR is broken at the moment - there is a lot of different music that just won't play - restarting the game will fix this, but after you have a conversation with an NPC, the music usually drops out. Also happens if combat music interrupts the BGM. Seems like whatever mechanism there is to return to the BGM after other sounds/music use the same sound channels just doesn't work - this is seriously bad software development...
"Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh...everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?"