Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hardmode Denova Last Boss - Bug?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Skelas
04.26.2012 , 03:52 PM | #41
Just go add, we were having the same problem so after 4 attempts I decided to record it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFcuv...a&noredirect=1

Hope it helps! Has anyone tried to heal through it instead of running out?

Calebzor
04.26.2012 , 05:58 PM | #42
We have managed to kill the boss now even with the bug.

This is what we did: People who could not survive the running out, now stand out of line of sight of the boss inside a sniper shield and just try and heal up while using every single possible cooldown. Here is a short clip from my stream maybe it helps someone. http://www.twitch.tv/calebbb/b/316256307

Hopefully the unscheduled maintenance will fix this bug.

xfosehbk
04.26.2012 , 07:19 PM | #43
Same here, we managed to kill the Boss despite the bug. Lots of planning went into how to survive the phase, and we managed to get it down. Everyone switched to +Stam Stims before the phase, popping cooldowns after he pulls you in, etc.

Quick video clip from just this phase:
http://youtu.be/yVw76e87AL8

dacozin
04.27.2012 , 07:04 AM | #44
No fix today =(
Death Wind Corridor
Narcosisguild.com
-Geoff

Onibubu
04.27.2012 , 07:32 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Endorn View Post
Just to add some more clarification to the issue, the AOE range of the damage spell is larger than the graphics it puts down on the floor by a good bit. Not sure if it's a bug or intentional.
Like with "almost" every aoe in this game.
But I have seen videos from this mechanic and I dont think its intentional.
I mean lets say the circe has a diameter of 10 metres and you get damage if you stand 20m away then something is terrible wrong.
Knights of the Shadows, Vanjervalis Chain - Republik
T1:10/10 NM T2:4/4 HM
http://knightsoftheshadows.de/

anthraxcandy
04.27.2012 , 12:05 PM | #46
It's not the purple aoe. I was fine in the aoe, yes i took damage but i got out just fine. Its his cleave aoe that's hitting our tanks and raiders for 25-30k when he gets the empowerment of the masters buff. It even hits people standing behind him, not too sure if this is what everyone else is experiencing. Unless the aoe is bugged and the purple aoe damage is hitting outside of it's intended radius.

cshouston
04.27.2012 , 12:51 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by anthraxcandy View Post
It's not the purple aoe. I was fine in the aoe, yes i took damage but i got out just fine. Its his cleave aoe that's hitting our tanks and raiders for 25-30k when he gets the empowerment of the masters buff. It even hits people standing behind him, not too sure if this is what everyone else is experiencing. Unless the aoe is bugged and the purple aoe damage is hitting outside of it's intended radius.
If anyone is getting hit by that cleave, other than your tank, he's doing it wrong and needs to be replaced.
* World 3rd Tier Ⅰ Nightmare 16m * World 1st Tier Ⅱ Hard 8m *

Saviorr
04.27.2012 , 12:54 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by anthraxcandy View Post
He puts a debuff on one tank to drop purple circles, if he hits that tank, it hits for about 25k dmg. You have to tank swap so the tank that doesnt have the debuff is always on the boss. If anyone else is getting hit by cleave, they need to be replaced.

anthraxcandy
04.27.2012 , 01:14 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Saviorr View Post
He puts a debuff on one tank to drop purple circles, if he hits that tank, it hits for about 25k dmg. You have to tank swap so the tank that doesnt have the debuff is always on the boss. If anyone else is getting hit by cleave, they need to be replaced.
Thanks Saviorr, I should have thought before i posted that. Our raiders were dying after the Tank died, the other tank wouldn't pick aggro fast enough before the next highest dps threat received the debuff.

TheOnyxHero
04.27.2012 , 03:49 PM | #50
Yeah we have run into the same bug. Can't get past this phase, it's just too much damage (8mah Hard Mode). Please fix! We want to kill this guy.
The Harbinger
Assassin Marauder Marauder Sentinel
Referral Link | Referral Info | Reddit New and Returning Player FAQ