Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hardmode Denova Last Boss - Bug?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ikyo
04.25.2012 , 06:00 PM | #21
We have had a few people live, but they had to run to the other wall. If they don't od a hot fix, they should kill it for you at 58% I know I am dreaming, but we can always hope.
Quote:
Gabe Amatangelo: This is not per design. The teams have been addressing this in the weekly patches to some degree and more so in Game Update 1.2. It is intended that 16 player mode is slightly easier than 8 player mode due to the fact that getting and coordinating 16 players is a larger hurdle in and of itself.

jacengotpwned
04.25.2012 , 06:00 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Barrackk View Post
Have you tried this since the patch this Tuesday?
Everyone posting in this thread is talking about since the patch on Tuesday. Our 8 man ops group has also been having a problem with this glitch on hard mode. Hopefully it gets fixed soon because right now, it is impossible for our clothies to survive.

Trencal
04.25.2012 , 07:21 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Thanks everyone, we're going to have one of our designers take a look now to investigate.
Any news?
Cant Wait.

xenofire
04.25.2012 , 10:41 PM | #24
Umm..
It's not broke guys. We got it just fine. You just have to get out of the purple stuff now, wheras before you didn't.

Bioware stop investigating. =p

http://files1.guildlaunch.net/guild/...unkillable.jpg
Guildmaster of The Remnant on The Harbinger
#4 World | #2 US | EC16 HM

Kihopak
04.25.2012 , 11:06 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by xenofire View Post
Umm..
It's not broke guys. We got it just fine. You just have to get out of the purple stuff now, wheras before you didn't.

Lol the problem is only in 8-man not in 16-man from what I have heard. Grats on the kill btw.

LessQQMorePewPew
04.25.2012 , 11:08 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by xenofire View Post
Umm..

It is killable but, on 8man at least, but it keeps hitting you outside the purple. Check out our stream on mmomechanics channel (www.twitch.tv/mmomechanics) from tonight to see the bug and our 8 man kill from tonight.

And before on 8 man you had to get out of the purple. Only 16 man was bugged before. Now only 8 man is bugged from what I am reading (havent tried 16 man since patch).

xenofire
04.25.2012 , 11:29 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Kihopak View Post
Lol the problem is only in 8-man not in 16-man from what I have heard. Grats on the kill btw.
It was our third kill, but yeah it was very easy this week. Got it with everyone alive.
Guildmaster of The Remnant on The Harbinger
#4 World | #2 US | EC16 HM

itsmymillertime
04.25.2012 , 11:32 PM | #28
ive seen more bugs on 16 man on the 2 tank (firebrand and stormcall) missing graphics and too much damage.

Vedread
04.26.2012 , 02:17 AM | #29
WE ran into 30 k hits while not in circles on 8m hm last night then we decided to clear normal real fast for black hole comms and sure enough an hour later we had 26 k hits on our first pull of normal we said screw it we will come back. Awesome patch for this boss btw! Way to let us bang our heads against a wall.

VectraLuck
04.26.2012 , 03:31 AM | #30
ToFN same.
All raids stoped...