Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

List of the populated "good" servers to reroll on

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
List of the populated "good" servers to reroll on

Morlaak
05.23.2012 , 08:20 AM | #21
Canderous Ordo (US East PVE) has good population and no queues that I'm aware of. It has less people than Jedi Covenant, but not by that much, I think.

mikedee
05.23.2012 , 09:11 AM | #22
Everyone wants to reroll on Kinrath Spider...Bah my mind trick is weak. No wonder everyone is leaving my server!
Kinrath Spider ----------------------------->The Fatman
Michael - Sage ---------------------------->Mike'Dee - Sage
Tebow - Guardian -------------------------> Timmy'Tebow - Guardian

Photoshop
05.23.2012 , 09:23 AM | #23
Do not reroll to Kinrath Spider unless you want to join probably the "deadest" server of them all...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14295870@N04/7256054970/

MimicUnleashed
05.23.2012 , 10:41 AM | #24
Tarro Blood is still sizeable enough to get lots of low-level pvp ques even on the Republic (which needs more lowbies for flashpoints) and it has a good solid community for the most part. Empire side is pretty much where it should be, but Republic could use some love in regard to more people. I'd say another 20 level 50s floating on the server to fill various spaces in guilds and it would improve quality of life perfectly. And that's assuming my guild only gets 1 of them.

I hear wonderful things about Shadowlands too. It doesn't hurt that the server gets plenty of people from podcast listeners to Sunny's Dinner. I even have a lowby there I toy with sometimes. But if anyone wants to join either server I know that both sides of them are well played and some extra bodies (specially Republic for Tarro) would not hurt one single bit.
Quote: Originally Posted by SlimsPicken View Post
Show me on the doll where Bioware touched you
Never Forget
Never Surrender

NoxIrradiata
05.23.2012 , 12:17 PM | #25
I'd like to throw in another vote for Krayt Dragon. Like most other servers, it's declined quite a bit since launch, but it's certainly not dead. During peak hours, you'll still routinely see 100+ people on the fleet. I'm usually able to get in at least 2 HM flashpoints most evenings and there are regularly advertised PUG runs for both Story Mode and HM Ops. I've often seen guilds on the fleet promoting team datacron hunting and world boss groups, too.

In my opinion, the people are great too. For the most part, they're a really knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful group with the occasional troll thrown in there (but luckily not too many!).

I play on the Imperial side mostly...but I've noticed that the Republic fleet seems to be picking up in activity lately, also. Usually see around 75-80 during peak hours.
Krayt Dragon Refugee
Thalyssa: Sith Marauder Rha'Vhanna: Operative

Peace is a lie. There is only Passion...

Gasrim
05.23.2012 , 12:21 PM | #26
If you are a mature gamer, come to The Shadowlands!!! We have quite a few large guilds for mature players on both Imp and Rep sides and would love to have more like-minded people join us!! We don't have the largest population as of right now but we still have what I believe is a healthy pop and when you come and bring your friends it'll become the Fatman of the adult/mature gaming community! Also you can check out www.oldrepublicdads.enjin.com to see the kind of people we have playing on this server. : )

I hope to see you there!
(mature doesn't necessarily mean geriatric, I'm meaning if you're not a tool-bag please come on over)
Community Officer
░░▒▒▓▓ OLD REPUBLIC DADS ▓▓▒▒░░
THE GUILD FOR WORKING ADULTS AND PARENTS

Bionic_smile
05.23.2012 , 12:42 PM | #27
Jung-Ma (US east RP-PVP) still very much alive and well. Ive never seen the server status below standard amidst a flock of low servers.

I originally rolled here with a group of 8 from other games. I personally had no intention of RP but love PVP so I was ok when a few of the group picked the RP-PVP type. 5 of the 8 have since left for various reasons, and the 3 of us left are no longer guilded together; however, I have found that picking this server has served me very well. PVP q time is minimal pre and post 50. RP is available if your into that, but not heavy if your not interested. Flashpoint and HM groups pop off the general channel all the time too. Both Imp and Rep are active, and I recognize several guilds making there own world events. In my small guild alone we bump into others chasing down world boss's and having great world pvp.

I see many upset subscribers posting on various sites about wanting more content or simply more ppl to play with since servers have died, but with Jung Ma, my personal gripes are minimal, (and I think the game itself will still evolve with more updates and xpacs). If you come to Jung Ma which I encourage the active player base will keep you enjoying the game.

Feel free to personal msg me if your lookin for more info

Sauska
05.23.2012 , 12:46 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by mikedee View Post
Everyone wants to reroll on Kinrath Spider...Bah my mind trick is weak. No wonder everyone is leaving my server!
I lol'd
The Borealis Legacy

Skodan
05.23.2012 , 01:10 PM | #29
fatman is a pvp server. canderous ordo for pve (east coast)
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

pureeffinmetal
05.23.2012 , 02:03 PM | #30
Shadow Hand is a great choice for US PVE East Coasters.

50-100 on Fleet in peak times. 5 guilds on server have cleared HM Denova, 3 of which are 16m guilds. PVP guilds on both sides.
Fallschirmjager
Lightning Sorcerer
<Rapture>
The Shadowlands (Formerly Shadow Hand)