Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

APAC character transfer: Legacy Tauntaun Ram Pet delayed

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
APAC character transfer: Legacy Tauntaun Ram Pet delayed

StephenReid
04.24.2012 , 05:22 PM | #1
Hey everyone. This message only applies to those players who are transferring characters to the Asia-Pacific servers.

As you may know, by April 25, 2012, 11:59PM CDT / April 26, 2012, 4:59AM GMT, we are due to grant all active subscribers (as of April 12, 2012, 12:00PM CDT, 5:00PM GMT or April 22, 2012, 12:00PM CDT, 5:00PM GMT) the in-game Legacy Tauntaun Ram Pet via in-game mail.

As in-game mail items do not transfer as part of the current character transfer process it’s possible that some players would be transferred before they could receive their pet via in-game mail.

To ensure no-one misses out, we are briefly delaying delivery of the Tauntaun Ram Pet to those who are transferring their characters. Everyone who has transferred characters(s) to the Asia-Pacific servers should receive their Tauntaun Ram Pet via in-game mail early next week (starting April 30th). We’ll bring you more exact details closer to the time.

We apologize for the delay in delivering the Tauntaun. This does mean those of you who transferred characters will be Tauntaun-less for a few more days, but we'll ensure you all get your new best friend early next week. Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding.

Talkarr
04.24.2012 , 05:40 PM | #2
Better safe than sorry in my opinion
Collectors Edition holder!

Tiberians
04.24.2012 , 11:40 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Talkarr View Post
Better safe than sorry in my opinion
oh my.....we get a taun-taun. hmprh! I must have missed this somewhere along the ways.

eppp /raises hand....excuse me umm hurry up with the transfers pls

TriMastering
04.25.2012 , 01:07 AM | #4
Haha, Glad someone was thinking up in Austin!

Looking forward to getting my pet after the move!

Star-ranger
04.25.2012 , 08:05 AM | #5
OK by me. I'll never have it out anyway. I dislike useless pets cluttering up the landscape. Slows the game down and you're always tripping over them while their owners put them in obnoxious places.

Now if they'd been a vehicle you could ride... then you might have something there.

Akea
04.25.2012 , 11:39 AM | #6
Thanks for the pet!

Now can you give him a nameplate? Little guy is nameless.
Revan Testing Group :: July - December 2011

kottonmouth
04.25.2012 , 01:13 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Tiberians View Post
oh my.....we get a taun-taun. hmprh! I must have missed this somewhere along the ways.

eppp /raises hand....excuse me umm hurry up with the transfers pls
This, give us transfers. You have given us a free month so my subscription will technically be active but I will NOT be renewing unless I'm super 'wowed' super quick. Transfers are needed like next week; It's shocking to see my fleet break 20+ ppl at any time.
PvP should be based on skill NOT expertise.

dreadddy
04.25.2012 , 07:51 PM | #8
YAY! guess i should have read this thread before i sent a CS mail im happy for the delay! wanted my toons moved more

falcon_Xtreme
04.26.2012 , 03:48 AM | #9
thanks for the heads up, I was curious about it. cheers.
REDZONE & PROUD!

Riparian
04.26.2012 , 04:44 AM | #10
awesome idea, pity we had to read it on the forums and not get an email.........