Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I want my money back

12.17.2011 , 10:39 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by HeyImTempzz View Post
Seeing as the only person to give real help is the member of BW i will try to help you.

If you have a external harddrive try loading it onto there, then coppying it (With the patchs) to your computer, thats what i did and apart from a disconect today they game has been amazing so far.
Thank you. I managed to get it working when I turned off shading so it only lags up when I go into areas where a lot is going on like Nem'ro's Palace. But other than it works fine.

12.17.2011 , 10:53 PM | #22
Okay, I know the CSR are doing everything they can but i have been on the phone twice and only got a machine telling me what to do but the problem is not fixing. Does anyone know what i might be doing wrong.

I am just asking here hoping someone will know cause i can not play the game due to a graphical issue and my computer meets all specs and i have put all settings to minimum.

12.18.2011 , 12:13 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Incadude View Post
Yeah good luck getting your money back but i would prob just quit and warn others about the problems. I cant believe this game is having this much problems and its just a few days before launch. What a bummer...
Not sure how many other MMO's you've played, but I've played a few, and I have yet to see any other MMO handle a launch as well as BW has. As many problems as this game has at launch (that I am reading on the forums while waiting in queue), they are fewer and far between than I have witnessed in other MMOs.

Blizzard was a great company before they were bought by Activision, and they had a lot more issues at launch.

The big reasons we are seeing more of the issues coming to the forefront as fast as we are,

1. This is one of the largest MMO launches ever, if not THE largest.
2. A lot of players, this is their first MMO, and are not used to the imperfect world that is MMO gaming.
"Dade, what are you doing in there?"
"I'm...uh...taking over a TV network."
"OK, well don't stay up all night."