Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crashes Upon Start Of Quest Dialog

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Crashes Upon Start Of Quest Dialog

XGillesX
04.24.2012 , 12:44 PM | #1
Since the patch today I have been getting crashes to my desktop about 40% of the time when I enter quest dialog scenes. Once it crashed a few seconds in.

Drivers are up-to-date. Haven't previously had any issues. I ran the LauncherFix.

Anyone else experiencing this?

chromecat
04.24.2012 , 03:19 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by XGillesX View Post
Since the patch today I have been getting crashes to my desktop about 40% of the time when I enter quest dialog scenes. Once it crashed a few seconds in.

Drivers are up-to-date. Haven't previously had any issues. I ran the LauncherFix.

Anyone else experiencing this?
Same here, crashes since today's update. Drivers up to date, vga is radeon HD4770, windows 7/64. Crashed twice on dialog start, once during normal gameplay. Had no issues before.

Lokai
04.24.2012 , 03:29 PM | #3
yea having same issue myself, sometimes its before or after, about 3-4 times today on various worlds/areas seems to be completely random.
" Destiny is like a river...washes us along its ever winding path, the jedi follow its path drawn along it like lambs to the slaughter... but We Sith fight the flow of destiny, turn its course to our whim! Through this will we be the true victors of this war!" -Lokai-

tbicyka
04.24.2012 , 03:36 PM | #4
I seem to be having the same issue. Haven't found a fix and/or work around yet. I'll keep checking back to see if we get a post on this from a Dev.
No wine for me. Strange enough things happen when my head is clear. I want to know the difference.