Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companion Gift Vendor?

jedi_newb
04.24.2012 , 10:59 AM | #1
Is there a companion gift vendor for gifts that are above grade 1-2? I know of the one on the fleet, but I'm wondering if there are any other companion gift vendors?

Also can you buy them on the GTM? what classification are they?

Catsmeat
04.24.2012 , 11:00 AM | #2
On GTN they are listed under Misc - but it is currently broken and none show up at all.

Kaerathas
04.24.2012 , 11:05 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Catsmeat View Post
On GTN they are listed under Misc - but it is currently broken and none show up at all.
You can get them to show, you just need to pick a rarity other than 'any'. A couple of other categories on the GTN have this error too. :/

Catsmeat
04.24.2012 , 11:13 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaerathas View Post
You can get them to show, you just need to pick a rarity other than 'any'. A couple of other categories on the GTN have this error too. :/
Good to know. Thanks!

jedi_newb
04.24.2012 , 11:59 AM | #5
Are there any other vendors than the one on the fleet though? I'd like to be able to buy a few stacks of specific types of grade 5 companion gifts (technology, etc.)

Acherom
04.24.2012 , 12:02 PM | #6
In your filters on the left of the GTN window; change the minimum credits from 1, to 2.

Solves all 'items not showing up' issues for me.
"These people have lost a homeworld through no fault of their own. Offering them a new homeworld is the least I can do to compensate them for their loss." - Darth Sidious