Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lawrichai's Illustrations - SWtoR Fan Art =^.^=

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Art
Lawrichai's Illustrations - SWtoR Fan Art =^.^=

Elladan
04.26.2012 , 07:10 AM | #11
Those are absolutely amazing. I love the duality of Lokin, and his shadow. He never really grew on me as a companion, Kaliyo was more my type.
Hieronymous - Sith Assassin (Darkness).
Bas - IA Sniper "Just because she's a Jedi doesn't mean you can't catch something. You know that, right?"

Lawrichai
04.26.2012 , 11:10 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by JediElf View Post
May I make a request of you? Please, oh please, capture Malavai Quinn (in his default appearance) with with your amazing skills.
This far I work on companions I have already "experienced", hence my.. huh... "emotions" that I translate through them
That said, I definitely will, at some point, make one for Quinn.
=^.^=

Lawrichai
04.29.2012 , 01:31 PM | #13
Corso Riggs is completed /Cheer!

Corso Riggs have a very cute habit of naming all his weapons. =^.^=
In this Illustration, he is seen holding Flashy and Sparkles, the two guns he gives to the smuggler.

* Flashy (to the left) is a SoroSuub SSK heavy blaster. It's cut for a quick draw and got a hair-trigger. It can bulls'eye a savrip between the eyes five times before the critter even knows it's dead.

* Sparkles is a WESTAR-18 bolt pistol. Antique. Custom-made dallorian-alloy exterior. She's polished 'til she shines and had the firepower to knock you flat.

JediElf
04.29.2012 , 02:25 PM | #14

*genuine stunned silence here*

You are...an art...GOD!

That is, just, wow...that is amazing! You have some serious super awesome talent.

Do you mind if I use this for my computer wallpaper?
Beware the Jawa Sith!
SGRA FAQ! Check it out!

Lawrichai
04.29.2012 , 02:56 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by JediElf View Post
You are...an art...GOD!

Do you mind if I use this for my computer wallpaper?

It'd be "Goddess", but please, I don't believe I deserve that title... yet

And of course you can use it as your background. ^^
go to my Deviant art account, the full size version is downloadable there.

Crezelle
04.29.2012 , 04:27 PM | #16
hot diggity dang.... whos next?
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Lawrichai
04.29.2012 , 09:58 PM | #17
Well, I don't take commissions, but I already had strong and repetitive suggestions for Malavai Quinn, Torian Cadera and Andronikos Revel...

That might require a lot of gaming from my side though, as I used to draw the characters I experienced through gaming. (Since I channel into the illustration all the emotions I lived through them)

Elladan
04.30.2012 , 07:00 AM | #18
Since you've done Lokin and Vector, I assume you're familiar with the IA storyline, and you have to admit Kaliyo is a fascinating, if controversial character. Would love to see what you could do with her. As a male IA, romancing her is strangely rewarding in the end.
Hieronymous - Sith Assassin (Darkness).
Bas - IA Sniper "Just because she's a Jedi doesn't mean you can't catch something. You know that, right?"

Lawrichai
04.30.2012 , 08:21 AM | #19
The funniest thing is ... I've been drawing solely women all my life!
I never felt any desires to draw men.

And then I start to play SWtoR and all out of nowhere I got this urge to draw "my" Vector's customization with his eyes, and then Lokin showing his "hidden dark side"... and Lokin isn't the easiest character to translate on a picture
Right after I had Corso's image holding Flashy and Sparkles in my head and had to channel it out.

So, it is highly probable that I will go back to drawing women again soon enough. I do want to capture Kaliyo, as she became my Agent's best friend pretty quickly Though I'm still working on finding the best way to represent her in a picture. Something that would really show up her personality. Until I get a lock on that, I'll be putting her "aside" while I draw other things.

CloudCastle
05.13.2012 , 05:52 PM | #20
I check back here every now and then. Looking forward to more!