Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lost Island Nerf?

Thrawler
04.24.2012 , 10:16 AM | #1
Did Lost Island get a ninja Nerf?

We've been doing it everyday since release, and the last 2 times, the Droid Boss no longer does his Lightning Balls..

This a Bug or did he get Ninja Nerf'd?

MaggotForever
04.24.2012 , 11:24 AM | #2
I'll be sure to look into when some friends log on, curious.
Apology accepted Captain Needa.

Codek
04.24.2012 , 11:34 AM | #3
Intriguing....

Question: were you guys interrupter the plasma arcs? I know previously it had nothing to do with the orbs but I'm still curious none the less.
~Codek

MaggotForever
04.24.2012 , 01:55 PM | #4
Anyone have any insight?
Apology accepted Captain Needa.

EmblemElite
04.24.2012 , 03:08 PM | #5
Seems like a bug didnt get it yesterday, but got it today and we didnt miss any interupts on arc.

Frumph
04.24.2012 , 03:09 PM | #6
If that's the case then I might actually do it again ;/ the 2nd boss shouldn't be tougher then the last boss imo.

Hologramx
04.24.2012 , 04:17 PM | #7
Maybe interrupting Lightning Arc is supposed to stop him spawning the bubble, but was bugged and they fixed it.
Otherwise, all your successful attempts to interrupt the Lightning Arc seems to be quite pointless in the fight. You would rather ignore them if they are not supposed to spawn the bubble.

Lostpenguins
04.24.2012 , 04:35 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Hologramx View Post
Maybe interrupting Lightning Arc is supposed to stop him spawning the bubble, but was bugged and they fixed it.
Otherwise, all your successful attempts to interrupt the Lightning Arc seems to be quite pointless in the fight. You would rather ignore them if they are not supposed to spawn the bubble.
Huh? The two abilities he casts that can be interrupted are Incinerate and Plasma Arc. Not Lightning Arc.

Qlysis
04.24.2012 , 07:39 PM | #9
The first 2 times i went in (hard mode), NO balls that spawned on the 2nd boss. NONE. Guildies took others in and got pwnd by the expanding lightenign balls. i ran it with them next day, no balls (i was dps). So i went to tank it tonight (primary spec), and its been a LONG time since ive blown thru all of my defensive cooldowns in the first minute.
Guildies told me that on one run, the boss dropped balls every 5 seconds, the whole room was full in 30.

So, they need to take a long hard look that this buggy boss.

_Admiral
04.24.2012 , 07:46 PM | #10
Boss is fine.

Can 1 shot it every attempt after running it twice.

No problems at all, even in Full Tionese.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP7G9J0AQGs

<Remnants> Hardcore progression raiders.