Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi: The Council, You and Your Money

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Jedi: The Council, You and Your Money

Master_Sairon
04.24.2012 , 09:47 AM | #1
Making money in SWTOR can be easy or difficult depending on what crew skills you have, how often you play through the dailies, or how good you at PVP . Some have even managed to get up over a million credits.

Now if you're a Jedi, all of your money is supposed to come from donations or rewards that people you helped insisted you take and wouldn't let you refuse. Such donations though are far and few between and much of what you don't use is probably supposed to go to the order, not you're personal account...

So let's have some fun...

During a rest on Typhon two of the Master's on the council confront you about the the large sum of credits in your account during a routine corruption inspection by Republic officials. In just a few words what's your initial response...

SyronShaeweh
04.24.2012 , 10:00 AM | #2
... So what's the price to keep this between us?

LandisKan
04.24.2012 , 10:01 AM | #3
"Well, Masters. Grand Master Satele Shan wants me to do all these odd jobs around the galaxy where I have to defeat stronger and stronger opponents. The Jedi do not give me the equipment I need in order to carry out what she wants, citing some nonsense about the Force being my armour. So I have to buy this stuff myself.

Oh yeah, and I saw this really awesome pink lightsaber crystal on the GTN!"

Masters: "Oh."
I TCP/IP but mostly IP.

Bobsy
04.24.2012 , 12:52 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Master_Sairon View Post
Making money in SWTOR can be easy or difficult depending on what crew skills you have, how often you play through the dailies, or how good you at PVP . Some have even managed to get up over a million credits.

Now if you're a Jedi, all of your money is supposed to come from donations or rewards that people you helped insisted you take and wouldn't let you refuse. Such donations though are far and few between and much of what you don't use is probably supposed to go to the order, not you're personal account...

So let's have some fun...

During a rest on Typhon two of the Master's on the council confront you about the the large sum of credits in your during a routine corruption inspection by Republic officials. In just a few words what's your initial response...
Just a middle finger, pointed downwards. Then, in response to the Council's looks of bafflement, saying, "Oh, I'm sorry. You can't hear this? Then let me turn it up a bit." And gradually rotating it to point resolutely skyward.
"Canon" is your story. Accept nothing less.

JWagner
04.24.2012 , 01:01 PM | #5
I walked in there and said:

"You want me to save the galaxy in this robe? Really?"
They stared at each other in a daze as I continued.
"Didn't think so. And since you won't give me a paycheck, I'm relying on the rest of the galaxy to do it."
I then walked out of the room and continued on my adventures. I haven't heard from them since.
The "The Privateers of <The Galactic Republic> of Begeren Colony (RP) want you!

Find Out More About "The Privateers" today!

ScarletBlaze
04.24.2012 , 01:16 PM | #6
Me: Masters if you would remember back a few months ago when we argued again I told you I was leaving the Order.

Masters: But, but, we didn't think you were serious.

Are you serious Masters? I thought you know me better than that. So I am under no authority to really abide by your silly little rules.

Master: (no respose)

I turn and walk out and they never bring it up again.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Guild Roleplays: http://republicexplorerscorp.enjin.com/activity
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/vLlZlR

Ranadiel_Marius
04.24.2012 , 03:07 PM | #7
*pulls up legacy menu and buys next Rocket Boost upgrade*

I am dirt poor, so I have no idea of what you are talking about. Now if you'll excuse me I must go and save the day!

*lifts off on his rocket boots while the Mecha-Grunty theme plays*
A Primer on the Emperor(yes this does have spoiler)

One Night Stands and Similar Encounter (spoilers again, and I am probably going to repost this sometime in the future)

NgeneR
04.24.2012 , 04:28 PM | #8
Masters: So where did all these credits come from if they aren't rewards or payment?
Me (checking light saber): Oh, gifts from my rich sister--the Sith Inquisitor on the Dark Council.
Masters: Uhhhh.......

Master-Nala
04.24.2012 , 06:48 PM | #9
Me: Of course, my fellow Masters let us disc...Oh my Force, it's Darth Malgus!!

Me: *Runs for my

Master [butting his nose in my bidness]: I don't see anyone where is he.....Master Alana!

BigPun
04.24.2012 , 07:40 PM | #10
"I have two lightsabers you know... One hangs from my belt, the other hangs below. Both are currently accepting donations "