Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model

Tariklowland
02.22.2013 , 09:38 AM | #81
Bioware, when do you recognize that we need this additional blaster???
sign me in!

Kovaos
04.19.2013 , 10:44 AM | #82
Bump.
"my friend said he got a pack of level 50 armor and all i got was level 47 pants."

halofanman
05.12.2013 , 10:44 AM | #83
this may have already been said, but check out " Two Finger's Revenge" its a similar revolver looking pistol, not the same silver color though.
http://www.torhead.com/item/gdx8Rgz/two-fingers-revenge
The Bastion Server
55 Gunslinger Falcone
55 Marauder Zarlaar
http://blackmarket.swtorhost.com/

auroroavalor
05.12.2013 , 08:25 PM | #84
My Gunslinger needs two. End Of.
/sign

ZeroPlus
05.13.2013 , 06:54 AM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by halofanman View Post
this may have already been said, but check out " Two Finger's Revenge" its a similar revolver looking pistol, not the same silver color though.
http://www.torhead.com/item/gdx8Rgz/two-fingers-revenge
Similar, but different. If anything, Two-Finger's is an A-300 with extra bits added (a bar under the barrel and a scope on top). I prefer (as do many others ) the clean lines of A-300.

You can plainly see the differences in the screenshot visible in the link you posted. Here it is for convenience sake:
http://www.torhead.com/item/gdx8Rgz/...ots;view:10389
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

Fazaani
05.27.2013 , 04:56 AM | #86
And also wouldn't be that far fetched to make all armstech recipes to main and offhand alike...
"I CAN CRAFT A TOP OF THE ART LASERPISTOL WITH AUGMENTS!!!!" (but only for left hand)

And again why is it that bioware dont want ppl to have same modell pistols in both hands? That feels just irrational and i cant see any "real" point in it...
The Firkraag legacy
Firkraag, also known as Lord Jierdan Firkraag, was a red dragon living in the Windspear Hills in Amn and masquerading as a human noble.
Around since 2008

Sevryn
06.03.2013 , 03:57 PM | #87
Needs to be a dual wield option. Agreed.
^Bump
Sevryn Blakk - StarSider; Chi'ana - The Shadowlands - XFOR; Tzev'rin / John'Aeryn / Morrganna / Alondria - The Ebon Hawk - Republic, The Thirteenth Legion; Gothiqa / Sanguina / Nee'kolai / Bathori - The Ebon Hawk - Empire, Vindicta

Kelvarn
06.03.2013 , 04:12 PM | #88
My smuggler still uses it.
I pay to rip the mods out, just so I can keep that gun on the toon.
Would be awesome to have two.
"You do not make the weak man strong, by making the strong man weak." ~ Abraham Lincoln

"You make the weak man strong, by teaching them what strength really is." ~ Me

M_A_White
06.09.2013 , 04:15 AM | #89
I heard tell from a couple sources when I first looked this up a few months ago that the A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler could be granted as a POSSIBLE reward from the Balmorra Heroic 4 mission Mandalorian Terror. I can't confirm this since the quest is no longer available to my smuggler (due to an existing bug in that if you abandon certain Heroics the quest giver for that Heroic will not offer it again), because I abandoned the quest when I was ready to leave Balmorra.

I think if this is true, it would be extremely rare to see it drop. Also, if it's true, I'm going to spit chips about the fact that I can't do that Heroic every day to get it *GROWL*

So, yes, in short, I would LOVE to see this weapon be attached as a certainty reward for Smugglers doing a Heroic
"He's pretty smart, maybe he just put 2 and 2 together--"
"FOUR!"
"That wasn't a test."
"Yes it was I won A+!"
-Leonard Church and Michael J. Caboose; Red vs. Blue

ZeroPlus
06.11.2013 , 04:22 AM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by M_A_White View Post
I heard tell from a couple sources when I first looked this up a few months ago that the A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler could be granted as a POSSIBLE reward from the Balmorra Heroic 4 mission Mandalorian Terror. I can't confirm this since the quest is no longer available to my smuggler (due to an existing bug in that if you abandon certain Heroics the quest giver for that Heroic will not offer it again), because I abandoned the quest when I was ready to leave Balmorra.

I think if this is true, it would be extremely rare to see it drop. Also, if it's true, I'm going to spit chips about the fact that I can't do that Heroic every day to get it *GROWL*

So, yes, in short, I would LOVE to see this weapon be attached as a certainty reward for Smugglers doing a Heroic
The "The Mandalorian Terror" quest apparently used to reward weapons during the Beta. In the "live game" it rewards a class-specific head piece. So, you can relax, you haven't lost out on a different way to get the A-300 (basically because there is no other way (currently) to get one ).

Hopefully, hopefully, someone at Bioware will hear our plea and add some way for us to get another A-300.
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!