Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model

ZeroPlus
11.20.2012 , 04:04 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by AngelFluttershy View Post
I've actually found the Dark Nebula Heavy Blaster to look very similar, except for the unique sight and sound.
Actually, the Dark Nebula Heavy Blaster is more like Two Finger's Revenge with the scope and the bar beneath.

Not to mention that it is main hand only so no love for dual wielders yet again! Really Bioware?
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

Mulloway
12.27.2012 , 11:28 PM | #72
Signed

Pull your finger out bioware no wonder your game is going down the gutter......all these requests and not a single official reply :/

And this is not the only thread on this subject there are numerous queries on and off this site.

Doesn't surprise me bioware have the worst customer service I have ever seen.
Piimpin - Sentinel
Bastion
Quote: Originally Posted by porthis View Post
Any stupid with any gears and no experience can put himself in the ranked and play with no respect or regard for others.

ZeroPlus
12.28.2012 , 10:30 AM | #73
I'm personally saddened that they have added 2 new pistols via the Cartel Market, and both of them use models that are already generally available (the second pistol especially so).

Personally I think it would have made more sense to make the rare models available... like the A-300 or the Manhunter's Blaster or Flashy or even "Flashy with a barrel" (that you see NPCs using but no custom version is available)... but that's just me...

Hopefully someone who can make a difference will read this...

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

SirLimbo
12.30.2012 , 02:13 PM | #74
/Sign

totally want another of these.

Add it too the CM and charge me 200 cartel credits for it...

Killtastrophe
01.11.2013 , 10:58 AM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by ZeroPlus View Post
PREAMBLE
the Colt 1851 Navy Revolver.
Damn those guns were a pain to shoot, that's why I stick with my Single Action Army when I want to shoot a revolver.

Royox
01.11.2013 , 11:48 AM | #76
Yes and No.

Yes because everybody with that gun WANTS ANOTHER FOR RIGHT HAND!

No because it would become MAINSTREAM. And I hate having mainstream stuff playing an MMO.

Yes...i'm that kind of person that likes when some one whispers me "DA*** DID U GET THAT GUN?"

ZeroPlus
01.13.2013 , 04:59 PM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by Royox View Post
Yes and No.

Yes because everybody with that gun WANTS ANOTHER FOR RIGHT HAND!

No because it would become MAINSTREAM. And I hate having mainstream stuff playing an MMO.

Yes...i'm that kind of person that likes when some one whispers me "DA*** DID U GET THAT GUN?"
Yeah, I know what you mean.

That is why my first suggestion:
Quote: Originally Posted by ZeroPlus View Post
1. As a [Heroic 4] Quest Reward
For example, there is a [Heroic 4] quest on Balmorra called "Hit 'em Where They Live". On completion, this quest offers class specific weapons as a quest reward choice. The A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler could be added to the list of quest rewards for Smugglers. (NOTE: The quest in question is offered as a suggestion. There may be better options available.)
is to provide it as a [Heroic 4] quest reward. That way it would still be Smuggler specific, and semi-rare.

Now if only someone at Bioware would see this and agree with us.

TipzNexAstrum
01.21.2013 , 07:24 AM | #78
Yes, please.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
This is the end. My only friend, the end.

KitVenari
01.30.2013 , 01:56 AM | #79
Oh my god yes, I want to duel wield this gun on my gunslinger!!!!

TheTimmeh
02.15.2013 , 03:58 AM | #80
Gunslinger was my first toon and when I got this gun at the end of chapter one i was stoked. "Can it be?!?!? Could I possibly become the 'Clint Eastwood' of my own little Star Wars Universe?!?!?" Sadly this has not yet happened. I fully support this movement for additional blaster pistols with the A-300 model to be added to the game.