Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model

Lewdbehavior
06.19.2012 , 02:11 PM | #41
Excellent suggestion. I support it 100%.

I want another A-300 so bad. As a gunslinger I can't even stand to use it because I NEED, NEED, NEED to have matching guns. I'm all about the wild west style in the smuggler class. Ideally I'd want a pair of A-300s, but I opted for pairing these two together.

N-315 Marksman Interceptor and Outrunner's D-88 Blaster Pistol

The muzzle brake on each gun doesn't exactly scream wild west revolver, but the rest of the gun isn't bad.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Talahar
06.24.2012 , 10:46 AM | #42
Oh yes, I really want a second A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler for my gunslinger.
That thing was the main gun on my scoundrel until I couldn't stand him anymore.
Now that I've switched to a gunslinger I'm really sad to know I can have only one of these....
I really hope BW decides to put a schematic in for this beautiful piece of hardware!
Darth Banish, Twi'Lek Sorcerer 55, The Progenitor
Major Gyllian Talahar, Human Commando 53, The Progenitor
Captain Galen Talahar, Human Gunslinger 38, The Progenitor
SGR Supporter

ZeroPlus
06.27.2012 , 09:29 AM | #43
Another wish has come true! We now have a Group Finder tool.

Now we just need another A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler.

I wonder who on the DEV team has a Gunslinger and would love to have another A-300?
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

deecee
06.30.2012 , 08:24 PM | #44
Please add this! I really want one!

PariahMessiah
07.01.2012 , 10:51 AM | #45
Theres a bio crystal pistol called 2 finger's revenge its an offhand pistol originally designed for mercs that looks like the A300.

ZeroPlus
07.01.2012 , 05:14 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by PariahMessiah View Post
Theres a bio crystal pistol called 2 finger's revenge its an offhand pistol originally designed for mercs that looks like the A300.
I know...
Quote: Originally Posted by ZeroPlus View Post
I was lucky enough to find a Two-Finger's Revenge for sale on the GTN and that is what I am currently using at 50. It is off-hand only, and it doesn't have the clean slick look of the A-300 (with that scope, the "under-the-barrel-thing" and I'm not a big fan of the color either (wish that it had the same gun-metal grey of the A-300)). Despite that, it actually looks OK.
I still wish I had another A-300 though. .
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

Veluthurk
07.01.2012 , 10:17 PM | #47
I picked up Two finger's last night. Doesn't look bad and is a better match than what I had.

Still hoping BW makes a matching off hand in the future.

revan_worshipper
07.02.2012 , 04:09 AM | #48
/signed
I'm getting really tired of my Outrunner's D-88 blasters. The A-300 is an awesome gun that I took as a reward and have held on to just in case. It doesn't seem like too much to ask that ONE other usable version of this gun be added to the game. Please? Matching is quite important to me and this gun is awesome. It's like they put only one in on purpose just to mess with us.
∞[█╣╣╣╣▀▀()▀▀]Ξ{███████████████████████████████████████)

Valgranth
07.05.2012 , 10:43 AM | #49
Signed.
"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings always darker, emptier, simpler."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

jedip_enguin
07.06.2012 , 12:44 PM | #50
I endorse this thread.
I like big referrals and I cannot lie - http://www.swtor.com/r/Sh6HPh