Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model

ZeroPlus
05.16.2012 , 01:26 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by BenjaminminU View Post
Just make it a reward for a heroic on Balmorra, and then add it for mercenaries as a heroic reward on Taris

I would love to have the A-300 available to my Bounty Hunter as well. But I must admit that I'm resigned to the fact that it might remain Republic only .

Now if only someone at Bioware could see this and agree with all of us that the A-300, or another pistol with the same model, needs to be made generally available we would be all set.
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

Nimola
05.23.2012 , 03:22 AM | #32
yes i am gunslinger , and yes, the A-300 Heavy di Sonic Needler is the best look
i have 1 for class quest and add my voice for this petition
i need two of this please

MayorOfAngrytown
05.23.2012 , 05:51 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by ZeroPlus View Post
PREAMBLE
>>TLDR: A great idea with feasible options for implementation.<<
Effing Signed. Love that thing on my GS. Doesn't look too bad with the red one that I got as a reward on ... um .. I want to say Tatooine. But man, would love the dual Colt look.

ZeroPlus
05.24.2012 , 11:06 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by MayorOfAngrytown View Post
Effing Signed. Love that thing on my GS. Doesn't look too bad with the red one that I got as a reward on ... um .. I want to say Tatooine. But man, would love the dual Colt look.
Do you mean the B-405 Rancor-X Pistol? If so, then yes it is from the Tatooine Bonus Series, and yes it does look good with the A-300.

I later got the C-305 Military Shrieker from the Commendation Vendor on Balmorra (14 commendations, I believe it cost). It actually looks very good paired with the A-300. They are about the same size and it was a kind of old-and-new vibe.

I was lucky enough to find a Two-Finger's Revenge for sale on the GTN and that is what I am currently using at 50. It is off-hand only, and it doesn't have the clean slick look of the A-300 (with that scope, the "under-the-barrel-thing" and I'm not a big fan of the color either (wish that it had the same gun-metal grey of the A-300)). Despite that, it actually looks OK.

I still wish I had another A-300 though.

Keep the support coming guys. Who knows, our wish may come true.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

Veluthurk
05.28.2012 , 06:52 AM | #35
Sign me up. I was lucky and chose the 300. I would love to have a matching one for the off hand.

Freborg
06.05.2012 , 07:10 AM | #36
+1

ZeroPlus
06.18.2012 , 05:58 PM | #37
Well, one wish has come true and I'm now happily playing on a populated server.

Now if only us Gunslingers could get hold of a second A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler, my second wish would come true.

Keep the support coming guys.

Jenzali
06.18.2012 , 06:37 PM | #38
I am really confused. I'm pretty sure my Mercenary is wielding two of those - as soon as I saw the screenshot on torhead I went out and got two of them. Will confirm when I get home from work.
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

ZeroPlus
06.19.2012 , 05:11 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenzali View Post
I am really confused. I'm pretty sure my Mercenary is wielding two of those - as soon as I saw the screenshot on torhead I went out and got two of them. Will confirm when I get home from work.
You probably have one of the pistols that looks like the A-300 but with a scope on top and a "bar-like-thing" below the barrel.

The A-300 looks like this and you probably have something that looks like this (in this case, Two-Finger's Revenge).

I've researched this extensively. Currently the A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler is the only moddable pistol that uses this particular model and that can be used by a player.

Please do post what you are currently using on your Mercenary. I'm curious.

CitizenFry
06.19.2012 , 11:53 AM | #40
Got it on my Gunslinger, thought it was a really cool model, and assumed I'd be able to dig up a second one later to go with it, possibly from one of the early planets' commendation vendors. Am really sad that's not the case.

/signed