Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Oceanic transfers - need help!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Oceanic transfers - need help!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ChuangTzu
04.24.2012 , 03:00 AM | #1
Just recently checked the list and none of my characters that I requested a transfer for are listed for transfer!

What's up with that?
"Words are for conveying ideas, but when the ideas are understood, you forget the words. How I would love to talk to someone who's forgotten all the words!" Chuang Tzu

ChuangTzu
04.24.2012 , 03:12 AM | #2
Anyone else getting this?
"Words are for conveying ideas, but when the ideas are understood, you forget the words. How I would love to talk to someone who's forgotten all the words!" Chuang Tzu

WirlWind
04.24.2012 , 03:16 AM | #3
Yep, there's a bug and a giant thread somewhere.

Aphraell
04.24.2012 , 03:17 AM | #4
All 7 of mine are listed to xfer.

ChuangTzu
04.24.2012 , 03:18 AM | #5
I spoke to friend and his are listed to be transferred but mine are not.

ChuangTzu
04.24.2012 , 03:46 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by WirlWind View Post
Yep, there's a bug and a giant thread somewhere.
No, i sunmitted the form but now they are listed but next to them it says don't transfer.

ChuangTzu
04.24.2012 , 03:28 PM | #7
Great, still no response here or with the CS form I submitted!

Starburst
04.24.2012 , 03:51 PM | #8
Any attention on this for my guildie here? We really don't want to have him left behind!

Seems like its not a common problem most people seem to have theirs registering as expected. Anyone else out there encountered this problem?
"A clear mind comes from complete harmony with the Force and is not a personal possession. Impartiality beyond any specific culture fosters clarity and deeper seeing. It is not hard to produce wisdom... what is hard is to have wisdom remain uninterrupted."

Speire
04.24.2012 , 04:03 PM | #9 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi ChuangTzu,

Your ticket is being worked on but we can't advise as to when this issue will be resolved for you.

We thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Speire | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support