Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to spend my DNA

code-maker
04.24.2012 , 01:09 AM | #1
Please leave the vendor of the DNA up for a couple of days. I was unable to buy what I wanted earler becouse of IMPS attacking us by the vendor on a PVE surver. When someone blew up it toggled on our pvp flag on and we were unable to buy items at the vendor becouse we were mobed by IMPS who were attacking us by the DNA vendor.

Missandei
04.24.2012 , 01:17 AM | #2
Thats pathetic..
Missandei Shadow ...yet shadows can kill. And oft-times a very small man can cast a very large shadow.

kjfett
04.24.2012 , 01:34 AM | #3
how exactly does that work....your own faction was flagging themselves, blowing up over and over and thus flagging you?
Harbinger Server- Wild Legacy
Thornz
< Burning Chaos >

Tantala
04.24.2012 , 01:55 AM | #4
I've just found out that the vendor will disappear with this patch. I hadn't expected to see him vanish so quickly and I've a lot of unspent DNA . I'm not sure where it was first announced but I just found a "reminder" on the dev tracker.

Info like that should be made prominently available in game, not just in out-of-game sources. I knew that the event was ending today but other MMOs I've played have had the courtesy to leave specialty vendors in place for a while to cater for those who shill need to do turnins etc.

FateAppointed
04.24.2012 , 02:04 AM | #5
I have not turned in my DNA and just read that they are taking away the jawa that you give the DNA to with this patch on 4/24/2012. It would of been nice if I had some idea before it was too late and it was posted in game like a previous response post mentioned.

Gilack
04.24.2012 , 10:00 PM | #6
Anyone who kept up to speed with the hints they dropped, or has participated in other events in other games, knows that once it's over you're stuck waiting until next time. I'd be glad they're letting you keep the DNA until then, and call it good.