Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Another Trilogy

JediMasterYuvan
04.24.2012 , 12:56 AM | #1
I've always got the feeling that SWTOR was in essence an entire Star Wars saga based on our class story. We only got three chapters to play our stories from, but don't you agree there should be chapter four, five, and six? It expands the story of each players' character class story and it goes deeper into the war between the Sith Empire and the Republic. I mean after all there was a quote by Ryan Denning in "The Art and Making of Star Wars: The Old Republic" where he said, "In essence, SWTOR is KOTOR III, IV, V, VI, VII, and VIII."

Kirameki
04.24.2012 , 01:53 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterYuvan View Post
We only got three chapters to play our stories from, but don't you agree there should be chapter four, five, and six? It expands the story of each players' character class story and it goes deeper into the war between the Sith Empire and the Republic.
You missed the "to be continued" reference in your class story or did your class not had any ?

The stories did not end but they need to keep something for the expansions they're planning. Throw in everything at release and there goes the "carrot on a stick" for the future.
"Why you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herder!"
Twitter | Raptr | Tumblr
My refer a friend link

djmothra
04.24.2012 , 01:56 AM | #3
i imagine that's what future Expansions are going to do.
Not a Valued Subscriber
Tanking is a Skill - Healing is an Art - DPS is a Science

Sammm
04.24.2012 , 02:01 AM | #4
There will be more chapters in our personal storyline, it was confirmed. They already planned for many years to come and for many more chapters

JediMasterYuvan
05.09.2012 , 05:14 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Sammm View Post
There will be more chapters in our personal storyline, it was confirmed. They already planned for many years to come and for many more chapters
If the characters' personal storylines are gonna be expanded, how will they follow up from each ending of their Chapter 3 stories? For example, say the Sith Warrior, what's to come for Sith Warriors now that they're the Emperor's Wrath and they've killed Darth Baras?

Crezelle
05.09.2012 , 05:20 PM | #6
If the characters' personal storylines are gonna be expanded, how will they follow up from each ending of their Chapter 3 stories? For example, say the Sith Warrior, what's to come for Sith Warriors now that they're the Emperor's Wrath and they've killed Darth Baras?
it's gonna be interesting, look at agent
Spoiler
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Charell
05.09.2012 , 05:21 PM | #7
well u rise to power during peace... now use power in an epic war!!!! count me in!!
Jedi Covenent: The Sohn Legacy
Charell SW, Dareo BH , Elleona SI Raliceh JC, Ellensohn RT, Le'pold SM
The Fatman: Coolestjediever JK Ebon Hawk: IA

JediMasterYuvan
05.09.2012 , 06:31 PM | #8
Well, all we know at this point is that after the classes finish up the 3 chapters, the Treaty of Coruscant is broken and open warfare between the Sith Empire and Republic has occurred (this primarily happens evidently in the Sith Warrior and Jedi Knight stories). So we basically go from one trilogy in fragile peace (Cold War) to a 2nd trilogy with chaotic galaxywide warfare (Second Great Galactic War).

Darth_Moonshadow
05.10.2012 , 12:31 AM | #9
Well, all we know at this point is that after the classes finish up the 3 chapters, the Treaty of Coruscant is broken and open warfare between the Sith Empire and Republic has occurred (this primarily happens evidently in the Sith Warrior and Jedi Knight stories). So we basically go from one trilogy in fragile peace (Cold War) to a 2nd trilogy with chaotic galaxywide warfare (Second Great Galactic War).
BINGO!

The crap is about to hit the fan, and war is on the horizon.
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

And I love Darth Moonshadow's responses.
B

Crezelle
05.10.2012 , 12:56 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Moonshadow View Post
BINGO!

The crap is about to hit the fan, and war is on the horizon.
and Secret Agent Blue Booty will be there with the kolto <3
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "