Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Changing server.

DaigleForceX
04.24.2012 , 12:20 AM | #1
When would char moving server will be availeble?

Sparxysparx
04.24.2012 , 12:23 AM | #2
Hi there,

If you wish to transfer your character to one of the Asia Pacific servers, please make sure you meet all the requirements.
http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20120417-0

Other transfers are not available at this time.

Best of luck!
I am in no way affiliated with BioWare. I am simply a Star Wars: The Old Republic player.

Lord_Boaz
04.24.2012 , 12:52 AM | #3
What about the rest of us who have characters on different servers? I've got my Sith toons on one server and Republic on another. Would really appreciate being able to move them (even if I had to change factions). If this were to happen, I would have qualified for the free month. Getting frustrated with this game like a lot of folks. No FP group finder, no dual spec, no server transfers (even though it's proven possible for Asia players).

Please fix yourself BioWare and hire some more devs or folks will continue to leave this game. You already know you have to hurry before GW2, MoP, Terra, and Firefall come out. I like this game a lot, and waited years to play it, but expected some of this to already be in game (feel like I'm playing more RPG and not enough MMO).
''Don't make me destroy you 10x and complete this quest.''

Grobmort
04.24.2012 , 01:05 AM | #4
I'll chime in on that. Having started this game fairly recently, and friends starting on others servers I now have several low lvl chars on 3 servers and 1 lvl 50 with a good legacy score on another. I should like to benefit from this legacy system more, and move my chars to more populated servers alltogether. Please make character moving a much higher priority than it currently is.

This is something that should have been in place, when the game was launched. If you look at the experiences from other MMOs with the same target group and ambition in size, it has been an issue repeatedly.

Other than that, I enjoy the game immensely.