Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Reason I'm Quitting.

PHPer
12.17.2011 , 01:42 PM | #21
I expect to be gone comes dec 20, not because i want to but because my account is dead. I can get NO support and i refuse to buy the game one more time because they have a buggie system....

Darth_Alki
12.17.2011 , 01:42 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Peetza View Post
Hello, it is possible to have enough people take the calls. Farm it out or get some temps.
So getting your call answered by a guy who has absolutely no clue what the game is about, or what any of the issues are is a solution?

Simply "hiring help" doesn't fix the problem ... it adds more problems.

This is a game launch. Customer Service has their hands full. Relax, be patient. It's understandable why you're upset, but why get all emotional about it?
“When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep ... not screaming like the passengers in his car.”
. <--- Fear the Beta pixel!

Darth_Kabuki
12.17.2011 , 01:44 PM | #23
The problem should be easy to fix, a simple "Oh yep your you all right.... and done."

Darthshnooky
12.17.2011 , 01:48 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Kabuki View Post
The problem should be easy to fix, a simple "Oh yep your you all right.... and done."
Nothing is ever that easy. You're talking about account security and letting someone access your account. They need to cover their butts on this and REALLY make sure the callers are who they claim to be. So it takes a little time. Time to determine what the issue is. Time to identify the caller and use whatever they have in place to ensure security is upheld and the identity is confirmed. It's not like you can just show them a photo ID over the phone. And time to finalize the call and end it.

Even at 5 minutes turnaround, that's still only 12 calls per operator per hour. Other issues are going to take MUCH longer than 5 min, and operators probably have to close out a call session and enter some data afterward. At best, each operator is probably averaging 8 or so calls per hour. It's not outgoing phone sales, it's inbound customer service. They're swamped and dealing with these issues repeatedly.

Hunter_Zero
12.17.2011 , 01:53 PM | #25
My issue wasnt hard.. Reset my dumb question and let me on my way, it should take no more then 3 minutes. 180min/3min a call= mean 1 person can handle 60 peope. Have 10 people doing this, thats 600 people, I dont they have a 600 person phone queue.
"The Sith Empire will burn brightly, like a supernova, dwarfing the complacent Republic. We shall hold the entire galaxy in our grasp."-Naga Sadow

Deisatru
12.17.2011 , 02:56 PM | #26
Don't let the door hit you where the dog should have bit you.

You see this is on purpose so the idiots who demand immediate service or the world ends, will be gone by launch and reasonable people (cough) will be left to play thew game.

PHPer
12.18.2011 , 12:30 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Deisatru View Post
Don't let the door hit you where the dog should have bit you.

You see this is on purpose so the idiots who demand immediate service or the world ends, will be gone by launch and reasonable people (cough) will be left to play thew game.
If this is the case, Bioware are doing perfect. Must be great to be so rich that you can say no thanks to paying customer.

The last 500 ( by the look of things in this forum ) will ofc have no queue to enter servers so enjoy.

On a more serious note, a company handling sensitive customer information, the way Bio is dont appel to me much anyway, im guessing mainly kids like yourself will accept this kind of lack of competance.

Having a system that literaly takes peoples money and giving them nothing in return, might have been something that you could run in to in 1990. But even i could code a account system where this bug couldent happen. ( and yes im serious, been worlking as a developer for 12 years )

This is standard code that any shop online use, why because real money is indvoldes, and if a bug happens in the process, people must NEVER be loose money in the process.

masterstassallie
12.18.2011 , 12:48 AM | #28
last guy before me: your grammar and/or grasp of english SUCKS
Maury: "The DNA test results are in, Luke: sorry Darth. You are NOT the father"

PHPer
12.18.2011 , 02:08 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by masterstassallie View Post
last guy before me: your grammar and/or grasp of english SUCKS
Im not english, let me know if you can do a post in my language. Ohh you cant, well guess you have the low IQ between us ?

senkaxx
12.18.2011 , 02:10 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by rectumsolo View Post
he will be back in a week
Yup, he will ...
I don't know why people use such big words sometimes. On the other hand, why be a wise-a*s when you can be a sagacious rectum.

Life is the enemy. Death is our solace.